Change of regime!
Edit by Soul: Warning, the following link may contain material that might be considered as offensive and disrespectful.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Ruxandra

My real identity and intentions have been discovered therefore it is no use to keep the rest in the shadows. From now on we enter a fascist regime where you will all worship me as a god and crave for my approval!

When you will see me on the server you shall bow in respect or risk getting banned for no reason! I will lead this community into prosperity and execute anyone that opposes my personal beliefs!

Long live the Reichless Community!
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 8 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Absinthe, aviator, Flux, Rowan13, Azusa Nakano, Enzyme, Salinsky
My god..
(12-13-2012, 05:34 PM)GhostRider Wrote: My god..

YOU DARE OPPOSE MY AUTHORITY?!
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 4 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Rowan13, Absinthe, Nadrickk, Salinsky
(12-13-2012, 05:35 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 05:34 PM)GhostRider Wrote: My god..

YOU DARE OPPOSE MY AUTHORITY?!

I'm sorry.

**GhostRider bows**
Rofl nuff saidCheese
Although it's quite offensive, I must say a lot of effort has been spend on it. I'll admit I had to laugh, although it's really horrible what happened in the Holocaust, just some sentences were funny.

"But several pieces of evidence seem to point that the caressing and oral pleasuring of the community owners cocks was one of the methods to achieve the position of power."

I said from the beginning we should've closed these curtains, but you thought it was romantic to see the sunset. :S

Just a note: This is not made by any of us, but by someone who obviously isn't satisfied about Ruxandra..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Dubwub, Rowan13, Flux, GRiiM, Xenomez
(12-13-2012, 05:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Although it's quite offensive, I must say a lot of effort has been spend on it. I'll admit I had to laugh my ass off.

"But several pieces of evidence seem to point that the caressing and oral pleasuring of the community owners cocks was one of the methods to achieve the position of power."

I said from the beginning we should've closed these curtains, but you thought it was romantic to see the sunset. :S

Past is irrelevant. I am in power now. I'm gonna make you a sandwich Soul!
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Absinthe
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY MATRIARCH!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW42Pi9kYcnaxzKF1gNhM...vEWPIh2ixw]

Zey shall live in fear, or zey shall not live at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rNb1BAXxU
Credit goes to Jamie.
This is very disrespectfull !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]