Poll: Change Spawnpoint?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
36.73%
18 36.73%
Cookie.
59.18%
29 59.18%
No.
4.08%
2 4.08%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Change the Spawnpoints of the Rebels on V2P.
Still don't have an exact answer on the problem related to V2P spawn of rebels. Nervous I can't support either ways without knowing the what.
(12-17-2012, 12:34 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Still don't have an exact answer on the problem related to V2P spawn of rebels. Nervous I can't support either ways without knowing the what.

Look Johnny the problem is, you are spawning inside of a house in the factory area
you can use that house for other things also like for BusinnesRP factoryRP
or even own the whole factory area without having rebels spawning in your place?
The spawnplace makes it impossible to RP there becouse mostly rebels are new players who don't know what to do yet they will be not listening to go away etc, and than they will start to be annoying.

i hope i could make it clear to you now?
(12-18-2012, 12:21 AM)Rayokan Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 12:34 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Still don't have an exact answer on the problem related to V2P spawn of rebels. Nervous I can't support either ways without knowing the what.

Look Johnny the problem is, you are spawning inside of a house in the factory area
you can use that house for other things also like for BusinnesRP factoryRP
or even own the whole factory area without having rebels spawning in your place?
The spawnplace makes it impossible to RP there becouse mostly rebels are new players who don't know what to do yet they will be not listening to go away etc, and than they will start to be annoying.

i hope i could make it clear to you now?

If it about RP locations, alright then... Just tell me a possible new rebel spawn location to see if it's a good idea.

Personally, I'd suggest the fishing house below the factory that leads to the low river. It's crappy and hidden.
This needs serious attention.
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
V2P server no longer running. Obselete
Could you stop posting the obvious on thread that are 2 years old? Jesus christ.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-09-2015, 08:43 AM)equal Wrote: Could you stop posting the obvious on thread that are 2 years old? Jesus christ.

Ehm, Equal I think he was trying to say that this suggestion should be declined. I don't really think that there is any reason to be hostile here. 

I request this thread to be closed due to the fact that 2p is no longer a map on any server.
(07-09-2015, 09:46 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 08:43 AM)equal Wrote: Could you stop posting the obvious on thread that are 2 years old? Jesus christ.

Ehm, Equal I think he was trying to say that this suggestion should be declined. I don't really think that there is any reason to be hostile here. 

I request this thread to be closed due to the fact that 2p is no longer a map on any server.

This can easily be done by contacting an administrator by providing the thread link and a message. No need for him to go round posting on stuff like this.