American Administrators
Hello everyone,

I am here today to bring up a serious topic here on Fearless in my opinion. That topic is “American Administration”. The problem we have today is that we have only two American admins and these two people are Grub and Vauld. Now I personally feel that these two admins are getting over worked here on Fearless to a ridiculous extent. The reason I say this is simple. There are two admins for America and there are three servers, quite simple math. And if Grub and Vauld were on every single night during America’s time there will be at least one server always getting no administration. And let me point on if they are able to get on every night all night. That is not going to happen because people might not know it but they have lives and go to school too. So they are unable to go on every night, and this causes a little chain of reactions. That is since American Admins have lives too they have to do school work and hang out with their friends, this causes multiple servers to be left unattended or on some nights not even attended, after there are on admins on the servers the minge level goes up causing the whole entire server to go into a frenzy, this causes players like me and others to get off the servers and wait for someone to get on while we are. I know someone is going to say, “Why don’t you just make a ban request on these players?” I’ll answer that now. I have made dozens of ban requests and it results in that player getting a couple day ban if even and it doesn’t get accepted until European morning at the earliest so it doesn’t even help that cause at hand.

Now here is the main issue in my opinion. First off how well off do you think we are with only two administrators? Here is the difference America has two staff members while Europe has twenty three. So that is a 2:23 ratio. How do you think two admins will bear whenever you feel we need 23 admins for Euro times? It has been a month now and nothing has ever come up about any Americans. I mean it is somewhat hilarious that you think that two admins can handle the whole American time zone whenever you are on 23 and counting for Euro times.

I have been avoiding Fearless during the nights whenever Grub or Vauld get off (About 10pm Eastern Time) and I don’t blame them for getting off because they have school in the morning or they want to do something else which is fine with me. This just shows we need more American admins/moderators. Quoting Soul on this, “Nobody is perfect, let’s just see how these persons will perform as moderator.” I would like to ask this. Why hasn’t anyone from American been given a chance to be a moderator? Why hasn’t anyone from America been given an opportunity to do well for the community and help out the TWO American admins we have?

Thanks for reading and hopefully this concern will be addressed.
Fultzy
The following 10 users Like Fultz's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Spartanjunior, ChimpB, DoomDude1, Flux, Slick Rick, Isaaacer, Dubwub, Theomenz, HellShell
I agree fully with you Fultzy.
(12-11-2012, 08:56 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I agree fully with you Fultzy.
I certainly agree with this, well put.

American moderation and administration is of high priority.
Sure, it would only be fair to the ones that has a big difference in timezones. Smile
#FultzyForModerator
#Fultzy2012
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Blonde
’Murica!

But in all seriousness, completely agree with you.
Obviously wants that admin spot.
But yeah, In all seriousness, we do need more Americans Administrators on Fearless.
Maybe it's not American Administrators we need, but European night owl administrators.

Jokes aside, we do need more American mods or admins.
Well i live in singapore and there isnt any admin until 11pm in my country..