You :).
Figured I'd do a little bit of a "Before and after". Image on the left is me on my first day of secondary school (school badge hidden cause' welcome to the internet). The right is me today in year 10, looking all swaggy in my prefect tie Smile

The following 5 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee, Dex, GRiiM, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-03-2015, 08:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: Figured I'd do a little bit of a "Before and after". Image on the left is me on my first day of secondary school (school badge hidden cause' welcome to the internet). The right is me today in year 10, looking all swaggy in my prefect tie Smile

Ur cute
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The following 4 users Like RK-Fin's post:
  • James_Gaff, Reefaz, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-03-2015, 09:42 PM)RK-Fin Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 08:06 PM)Jamster Wrote: Figured I'd do a little bit of a "Before and after". Image on the left is me on my first day of secondary school (school badge hidden cause' welcome to the internet). The right is me today in year 10, looking all swaggy in my prefect tie Smile
Ur cute

Call me bb
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

Isn't that shirt a bit big?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • General Rickets, DVN, Reefaz, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Seen as we're doing before and afters here's me 3 years ago on the left. And today on the right.
[Image: Ua6eqsK.png]
The following 6 users Like Dex's post:
  • Kippsee, Suarez, James_Gaff, Duane, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-03-2015, 10:07 PM)Floodify Wrote:

-snip-

No? It fits quite nicely... Or am I missing something... :p
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-04-2015, 05:58 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 10:07 PM)Floodify Wrote:

-snip-

No? It fits quite nicely... Or am I missing something... :p

It looks like you have weighed 350 pounds and then just drastically lost weight, but still used the shirt you had when you were worth 350 pound of fat. Like, no offence, but it's quite, no sorry, extremely overly sized.

Oh well. nice shelf.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falcon, James_Gaff, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(06-02-2015, 02:33 AM)Agorith Wrote: Me without a beard:
http://i.imgur.com/rJyW27M.jpg

Holy crap, you look exactly like someone I know.

EDIT: Comparison. (don't worry, it's from his 800-follower-strong public Twitter profile so he won't mind me putting this here)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
This is me from a couple months back

[Image: UJoIPrU.jpg]

Yeah I got pizza at the corners of my mouth but whatever I was happy.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 5 users Like Spud's post:
  • Dauntless, livkx, Edned, Blackyeback, NiceTry
[Image: cTF6Po0.jpg]
A quite old picture of me and Frans' trip to Paris.
So yea.. I'm the blonde.
Frans is standing beside me. Not sure if anyone of you can remember that legend. No permission of him (yet), to upload the picture so I'll be censoring his face at first.
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • livkx, Blackyeback, NiceTry