Upcoming Event: Passive Company RP
Hey!

I was thinking about doing this sort of event, so yeah, I'll do it.
It's simple, we find a theme for our company, find out what to sell, we roleplay it passively with different departments (marketing, creative, support etc.), we decorate offices, a lounge, the whole building and we just roleplay the whole thing.

The event will take place on v2p, saturday the 8th of December at 04:00PM GMT+1 (03:00 for UK users).

NB: IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT YOU MUST BE SURE THAT YOU CAN ATTEND

The jobs

Chief Executive Officer [1] - Narcotic

The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) will be the 'boss', basically the guy who runs the company and earns the big ass money.

Chief Financial Officer [1] - Bigtoe [SOMETHINGIAMNOTARSEDTOWRITE]

The CFO (Chief Financiel Officer) is the person who runs the financial part of the company, also the manager of the marketing department.

Creative Team Employee [4] -

The creative team is the team that comes up with new ideas and new ways to run the company, they will be brought up on occasionally held meetings.

Support Team Employee [4] -

The support team are the ones answering calls from customers, who receives feedback and makes statistics on customer satisfaction.

Marketing Team Employee [4] -

The marketing team are the ones who runs the sales, manages the incomes and controls the shipping, refunding etc.
I would like to attend.
My name is El Bretonio, I am from the Netherlands.
I have 5 RP points and I have attented various RPs.
I would like to be the Chief Financial Officer or a Marketing Team Employee.
Thanks for your time!
[Image: 14ki2df.png]
All credits to ForceGhost for the signature <3
If I could possibly be the CFO that'd be great, I can make it considering it is a Saturday.

I have 2 RP Points,
I also have a good RP history... Sorta.
I would like to apply for the job of Marketing Team Employee (or any higher authority roles) please.
I have 3 RP points and know how to RP.
I am co-founder of EvoCity News, so I know how to run a business.
I also have nearly have 400 hours on the server.

(I know I couldn't attend the last event, but that was due to the GM error. I was online at the right time)

Thank you Smile
(12-07-2012, 10:34 PM)Niimo Wrote: I would like to attend as Support Team Employee
I have 12 RP points and good knowledge of RP
I have almost 560 hours on the server
We'll cancel it until further.
The gamemode isn't looking good atm.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • HellShell, GeorgeTheBoy
I'll be a CTE instead.