Steam Name:
Ghost_walker
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:3634533
Hours on the Server:
Bans:
Role play points:
Why you should get it:
I need to be able to equip suits for most of my roleplays.
Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er)
The Raccoon, Yurera.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Steam Name: Teh Santa Rider (Usually Teh Time Rider)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24998725

Hours on the Server: 78 hours

Bans: 0 bans

Role play points: 2

Why you should get it:
I would like donator because I've never been one and I am quite frequently thwarted in my attempts to rp because of my inability to wear a suit. For example, I want to rp as a hotel manager and I need a suit to rp this well. I also have thought about opening a bank and, yet again, the inability to wear suits thwarts me. I also have 0 arrests and 0 bans in all of my quite newbish hours so I think I have been netted out of the minge grouping.

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er) I have received rp points from Jamie (for a restaurant rp (yet another reason a suit would be nice)) and one from the so called "Adventman" (for a very cool coal mine rp). I have also rped with Father Theo (he worked with me in the mine) and someone who had a name along the lines of "orionpoykiller" (he was in the restaurant rp

Thank you for your time and I understand if I am not chosen as I do have quite a low amount of played time. Thank you for your consideration.
Steam Name: Mattiasy (Got picture of Wilson from cast away)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10111836

Hours on the Server: 186 when posting this. Wink

Bans: 2 (i got them early on when i was still new to the server)

Role play points: 0 (i dont rp for points so i dont scout for admins to be online when i rp)

Why you should get it: Im a good sport and enjoy roleplaying. And the experiance is much more enhanced when u get more roles and suits to play around with.
I have 2 suits also it would be a shame to sell them.

Referrals: No, i cant recall any of the names i rpd with. But if they stumble across this post im sure they could testify. Smile
Mathias, I counted 15 bans.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Snowrider8

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26702971

Hours on the Server: 430-ish

Bans: 4 Small ones

Role play points: 7

Why you should get it: Because it seems that any time I want to take part in an RP, I am always hindered by the fact that I cannot wear a suit. It would be great to wear suits again and have that little heart Smile

Referrals: (Anypony who can tell me you are a good rp'er)
The people who gave me my 7 RP points
Angelator
Infernaw
Small Bear
Bigtoe
Steam Name: [FL:RP] [CI.]Emnesty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41370304

Hours on the Server: 173 Hours.

Bans: Two.

Role play points: 3.

Why you should get it: Because I have twice before, and now I have, unfortunately, lost access to my credit card. I know there are other ways to donate, but they are far more tedious.
Beyond that, as it has been said many times, my ability to role play as well as I would like is hindered by the fact that I can't wear a suit.

Referrals: (Anyone who can tell me you are a good rp'er): The Goddess Zelda.
I don't really RP with anybody else regularly.
I don't see why hours and RP points matter at all, also don't see why bans matter.

There are many people who started a bit bad and got banned, then turned out to be great RPers.
Best example I can think of : Equalizer.

Also, hours? People with 10 hours can be better RPers than people with 500 hours.
RP Points? Well... WHY do they matter? They are NOT status symbols, you can be one hell of an RPer, but if no admin notices you or none are online, you don't get points.

So I don't see why these things are needed in your application.

Anyways, nice that you're doing this for the community though.
(12-09-2012, 10:58 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I don't see why hours and RP points matter at all, also don't see why bans matter.

There are many people who started a bit bad and got banned, then turned out to be great RPers.
Best example I can think of : Equalizer.

Also, hours? People with 10 hours can be better RPers than people with 500 hours.
RP Points? Well... WHY do they matter? They are NOT status symbols, you can be one hell of an RPer, but if no admin notices you or none are online, you don't get points.

So I don't see why these things are needed in your application.

Anyways, nice that you're doing this for the community though.

Salinsky is right. You should be appreciated and have equal chances regardless of hours and RP points.
I want to know bans so if they have 16 bans, and they are on probation, I don't want to lose 10$.
Hours is just so I know.
Rp points I guess there is no reason, just there I guess.
(12-10-2012, 12:18 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: I want to know bans so if they have 16 bans, and they are on probation, I don't want to lose 10$.
Hours is just so I know.
Rp points I guess there is no reason, just there I guess.

Just cause they have 16 bans doesn't mean they keep counting up.

Using Equalizer as an example, he has 13 bans, he's proven himself to be a good roleplayer and a general good guy.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Nadrickk