admins on 33x
we need admins on the v33 server, its got civs and rebels who are constantly attacking us (corleones) and prop killed me in town then stole my car before i could lock it.
i like how u excluded the part where you stole cars of random ppl, RDM'd ryder in his car stole toms car and killed myself a civilian who was just standing by and NLR'd loads because ryder was outside.
also they were using cars and props to shoot into our base and jump in then shoot us and take our weapons, so they could come back five minutes later guns blazing with our guns.
Well, if you spotted someone breaking the rules, try to get a proof and post a Ban Request.
they? it was just me and ryder, who managed to kill you all atleast 3 times each before dieing himself xD so i dont think we were the ones doing wrong
Dude, the only thing I did is kill all you filthy corleones for hostaging my friend rdming people that drives by and random stealing my car and not giving it back I trhew a molotov in your gate killed some people but you guys kept nlring and trying to kill me so I killed ya guys back after I died you said you would get a admin I said okay get 1 and srsly you make a topic about your failness..
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
I would like to point out that 33x usually has a moderator on it. I, personally, come on at least 2 times per day. I have noticed that a lot of players do not bother posting ban requests, or even using the @ chat.

All I can say is:
1. If there is an administrator/moderator on, use the @ request, stating a reason.
2. If there are no administrators/moderators on, acquire Steam screenshots or video evidence and post a ban request.
(12-06-2012, 07:22 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I would like to point out that 33x usually has a moderator on it. I, personally, come on at least 2 times per day. I have noticed that a lot of players do not bother posting ban requests, or even using the @ chat.

All I can say is:
1. If there is an administrator/moderator on, use the @ request, stating a reason.
2. If there are no administrators/moderators on, acquire Steam screenshots or video evidence and post a ban request.
no admins/mods on at the time,
(12-06-2012, 07:23 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 07:22 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I would like to point out that 33x usually has a moderator on it. I, personally, come on at least 2 times per day. I have noticed that a lot of players do not bother posting ban requests, or even using the @ chat.

All I can say is:

Then read number 2...
(12-06-2012, 07:27 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 07:23 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:

All I can say is:

Then read number 2...
this wasnt a post made by myself nor ryder, so we obviously had no and have no intention of making any form of banrequest