Ban Captain Ghost
Exclamation 
Ok i was roleplaying as a gun dealer, then Captain Ghost came in and said "can i buy 5 AWP's? It's for my friend" Something like that. And i said $75000 Because awp's cost $70000 but obviously i need to make profit. He said "No. 70k" Then walked out. Came back in with an AK i had built security doors so he couldn't shoot me. But i tryed to press the button and nothing happeened so he killed me as a Black Market Dealer! He had no specific reason to raid and also you are not aloud to raid as a Black Market Dealer. I want Captain Ghost banned for at least a day for breaking the rules of FearlessRP
Dude first of all u tried to raid us (me and my friend) as gun dealer! And u destroyed 1money printer? We didnt died and i just killed u! And u can't raid as gun dealer
this will be denied as theres no evidence get evidence for a better chance
Please use our template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
(12-06-2012, 10:34 AM)Kaptain Ghost Wrote: Dude first of all u tried to raid us (me and my friend) as gun dealer! And u destroyed 1money printer? We didnt died and i just killed u! And u can't raid as gun dealer
I'm sorry but i didn't raid you? Your the type of guy that lies just to make yourself look innocent. Now do me a favour and stop lying. Your just making yourself look bad. + i did not destroy your printer so that's also a lie. Im presuming that your a kid since the way your talking. Just saying.

(12-06-2012, 10:34 AM)aston Wrote: this will be denied as theres no evidence get evidence for a better chance
I always need evidence :L he just killed me unexpected but i'll make sure i have evidence next time
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient,

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team