Crashing at spawn
It seems every time i try to spawn. Gmod starts to repeat the last sound that played.(when the source engine loads something) But it also ''crashes'' aka doesn't let me do anything and it's stuck there. I tried installing and uninstalling all my addons. Nothing works. Please help!
Welcome in the club
It is happening to be to
(12-05-2012, 05:26 PM)Muehli Wrote: Welcome in the club

Is it unfixable?
(12-05-2012, 05:27 PM)TobiTheViking Wrote:

Is it unfixable?

Nope, it's because (like most of the people) you updated your steam.
(12-05-2012, 06:23 PM)Zero Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 05:27 PM)TobiTheViking Wrote:

Is it unfixable?

Nope, it's because (like most of the people) you updated your steam.

wait? i didnt do anything to my steam, it didnt notify me of any updates but that would explain why the servers dont have quese of 35 anymore.
so do we have to wait for them to update the server?
When spawning you'll be stuck, press mon the screen and Hl2 will stop working, press on the button that sais " Wait for the program to react " or whatever they typed in there, press on the screen again, and press the button again. Wait and it will work. ( That was the fix for me )
I have this too, this is f***** annoying.

(12-05-2012, 06:43 PM)HellShell Wrote: When spawning you'll be stuck, press mon the screen and Hl2 will stop working, press on the button that sais " Wait for the program to react " or whatever they typed in there, press on the screen again, and press the button again. Wait and it will work. ( That was the fix for me )

Thanks, this worked as a charm!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Sammy
(12-05-2012, 06:43 PM)HellShell Wrote: When spawning you'll be stuck, press mon the screen and Hl2 will stop working, press on the button that sais " Wait for the program to react " or whatever they typed in there, press on the screen again, and press the button again. Wait and it will work. ( That was the fix for me )

Doesn't work for me, when i finally spend 5minutes waiting for it, i get the "connection lost" problem :3
Well now this happens on every server so Im quite sad as I cant play.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
The following 1 user Likes Kalastaja's post:
  • Jack The Wolf