Strange crashes
The loading screen was bugged and is fixed now, however this won't fix crashing.

I personally have never any crashes. I use this launch line:

+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 -w 1600 -h 900 -windowed +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-05-2012, 04:06 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The loading screen was bugged and is fixed now, however this won't fix crashing.

+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 -w 1600 -h 900 -windowed +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16

Soulripper, all the posts you have been posting the link with the "fix" have said that it remains the same and still does not work.
Just thought you should know

P.S: someone said that it was do with a steam update, if you haven't already can you please check that the server is up-to date or we need to update.
(12-05-2012, 06:48 PM)Tom7652 Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 04:06 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The loading screen was bugged and is fixed now, however this won't fix crashing.

Soulripper, all the posts you have been posting the link with the "fix" have said that it remains the same and still does not work.
Just thought you should know

P.S: someone said that it was do with a steam update, if you haven't already can you please check that the server is up-to date or we need to update.

v2p works perfectly fine, only v2d and v33x that doesn't work for those who crash.
Were would you put this the launch code? I just slapped it in the console and it said that it didn't recognize that as anything.
(12-05-2012, 07:05 PM)AMassiveSpoot Wrote: Were would you put this the launch code? I just slapped it in the console and it said that it didn't recognize that as anything.

Go to your library, right click GMod and select 'Properties'. Then click 'Set Launch Options...' and copy and paste the code.
The launch code didn't work D:
I Tried To Use The Launch Code And All It Did Was Window My Game Instead Of Full Screen, Then My Game Crashed Before I Even Spawned. Made It Worse.
(12-06-2012, 04:10 AM)Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf™ Wrote: I Tried To Use The Launch Code And All It Did Was Window My Game Instead Of Full Screen, Then My Game Crashed Before I Even Spawned. Made It Worse.

That's because Soul had his resolution in that code. Tounge
This happens to me, as soon as I spawn my character it freezes, once I tried waiting then when I checked back quite a while later and It had disconnected from the server. If I try and click on it or anything it does the typical white out and "________ Has stopped responding 'close' 'wait'" window thing. I have no Idea why this happens, I have tried checking the game cache, deleting the maps and replacing but it still happens. It can't be anything to do with my computer because it is a beast.
I hope this error gets fixed soon
Thanks HiFiWiFi
I don't crash, but my game instantly disconnects as soon as I join v2p. I'm not sure about the other servers but I'll test them too.
P.S. I didn't update my steam, could that matter?