Ban request on Jokhah
(12-03-2012, 02:17 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I didn't see exactly what had happened therefore no sanctions were handed out.
Please note: I asked you guys kindly to apologize to eachother to prevent further flaming/grudges etcetera.

Also note that Verenikin has every right what so ever to post a banrequest on you, being that I couldn't properly judge the situation due to me not being there to see it happen.

Kind regards,
Salinsky - Server Moderation Team.

Nope, nothing to back it up at all. Just the moderator that responded to this post saying he didn't do anything because he didn't see it happen meaning that a moderator did in fact talk to us about said issue. As opposed to your statement of how it was for a different issue.
(12-03-2012, 07:33 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 02:17 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I didn't see exactly what had happened therefore no sanctions were handed out.
Please note: I asked you guys kindly to apologize to eachother to prevent further flaming/grudges etcetera.

Also note that Verenikin has every right what so ever to post a banrequest on you, being that I couldn't properly judge the situation due to me not being there to see it happen.

Kind regards,
Salinsky - Server Moderation Team.

Nope, nothing to back it up at all. Just the moderator that responded to this post saying he didn't do anything because he didn't see it happen meaning that a moderator did in fact talk to us about said issue. As opposed to your statement of how it was for a different issue.

I have video evidence that shows you breaking FearRP, that should be enough.

Once again, I'm not going to discuss this any further.
fair enough, lets just let it go, I've stated all I wanted to state in the first two posts of this thread. Everything else is about you calling me a liar anyway. Don't call me a liar unless you have something hard to back it up. It's the whole reason things got off topic in the first place. Your opinion is yours, mine is mine, neither have anything to do with the actual ban request so in the future lets keep them to ourselves.
After the warning shot he stopped his car but you ran away from the situation therefore voiding his FearRP. No one is to blame here and I'd apreciate it if you'd stop acting like kids.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.