Questions regarding Rules
(09-24-2013, 06:28 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 09:19 PM)Killjoy Wrote: @ BD,
In the citizen class, you can set your job to pretty much anything as long as it's decent, realistic RP you're up to. Not a single class on CityRP is designated to hunt for contraband.

That though dosnt answer the question, you stated that civilians cannot raid for contra,the clarification thats needed is how is this enforced, ive always seen specific things enforced in a specific way due to how it is exactly written, and following your statement word for word, i can see anyone who is not a corlone or rebel or cop who raids for contraband, no matter how legitimate the reason, faceing a potential ban due to them not being one of those three classes depending on how the admin is enforceing the rules on such a situation, if they base it on that particular statement.

If though all you mean is that to raid for their contraband one must have

A: A valid reason to have been searching for said contraband
B: Some kind of proof whether that be visual or auditable
C: A logical custom job that fits the action they are doing

Then the wording of the policy in question needs to reflect such, to prevent misinterpretation and wrongfull punishment based on the exact writeing of said policy

I fail to see what needs elaboration regarding suits.

The above reflects what i mean by elaboration, the exact writeing of your statement can lead to misinterpretation and wrongfull punishments if enforced based on the exact wording and lead to a "No one but citizen class people may wear a suit" mentality takeing effect.

Much like when the "Government Suits= FailRP" in any situation Policy, which required a post in this very thread to be clarified due to how it was worded originaly in its first enforcement, and how it began to be enforced by others based on its original inception.

Im just trying to be absolutely 100% sure on these situations so I nor anyone I play on the server with gets punished for it, as ive been caught up in far to many issues as of late where the situation in question is far beyond the wording of the policy it reflects, but is enforced based on the original writeing to the letter, which in no way takes into account any deviation from itself nor its grey areas.

Slightly off this topic:

Is it possable for all judgements in this thread to be added to the first post in spoilers for quick and easy reference for players wishing to look for a specific ruleing.

Would be much more efficient and allow no excuse for players to say they could not find a ruleing in the 30 pages of this thread.

Good idea, will discuss this and see what we can do.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778

Closed.