WireMan, Aqua,,, , Narnia-Sniwstaa and Olssön
Name of player: WireMan, Aqua,,, , Narnia-Sniwstaa and Olssön

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36527268 , STEAM_0:0:35174463 , STEAM_0:1:22540993 and STEAM_0:1:23695339

Time in GMT: It all started 01.04 and ended (I left) 01.28 Swedish time.

Server: v33x

Summary: Starting with the first clip: I got in to WireMans car and didnt say a word, he drives into the garage and I asked "So.. What do you have in mind" he answers "Suck my dick". I said "Eeew" and got out of the car and then he ran me over.

Next segment is Aqua random stealing a car, killing me in the progress. After that Aqua goes rebel and minges with Narnia and Olssön, CMDing people, breaking fear RP, breaking NLR and fail RPing (trying to CDM all surrounding officers when some of their own is tased and being cuffed) . Olssön was a cop at first and then went rebel just to drive around in his police vehicle to get chased.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0VCbHZxO...be&pxtry=1

Watch in 1080p so that you can see their names clearly.
Narnia-Sniwstaa continued to prop kill and CDM i just left the server because he was massive prop killing

i even have a video of him using props as shields and prop killing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ym-Tlme0...e=youtu.be
Why would you stand still for him to cdm you anyways are you purposely trying to get him banned?
Humla is just trying to get more proof that is not a problem right
(12-02-2012, 06:04 AM)ShadowZenoX Wrote: Why would you stand still for him to cdm you anyways are you purposely trying to get him banned?

In the garage he tried to CDM me while I was running around at first and when I realised that he would kill me anyways I decided to move out of the way from the exit and start recording, just to get the evidence that he did it on purpose. The second time I got CDMd I tried to move when the car pushed me back but it didnt work.

What does it matter anyway if I try to run away or not? It's not like I was standing in the middle of the road just waiting for someone to run me over.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player WireMan (STEAM_0:0:36527268) was found violating rules regarding car deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Aqua,,, (STEAM_0:0:35174463) was found severely violating rules regarding car deathmatch, fear roleplay and roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 weeks.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Olssön (STEAM_0:1:23695339) was found severely violating rules regarding car deathmatch, intentionally driving over people multiple times.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 weeks.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Narnia-Sniwstaa (STEAM_0:1:22540993) was found severely violating rules regarding car deathmatch, intentionally driving over people multiple times and breaking countless prop rules.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 month.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team