Dubwub's Unperma
Your name: Dubwub

Your ban ID: 13490

Banned by: Killjoy/Console

Reason: Crowbar Mingery, although there is many other reasons.

Involved: JoeySkylynx, BlackDog, Killjoy, Ruxandra, Faustie, Vauld, Grub

Why we should unban you:

Hello again.

I've been asked by Killjoy to repost an Unban request by keeping it short and simple this time.

I've been a member of Fearless for over a Year now. I had kept a clean ban record for up to 9-11 months until the Drama started with BlackDog and FUMUKU's Closure.

I was perm'd from Fearless with only 4 bans on record (None of them being severe) and my forum account was also banned permanently. Yet I'm seeing players out there currently still playing with over 8+ bans, with offenses such as Mass RDM, Glitching, Mass Propabuse, and the list goes on and on, another being Alt Accounts that have received the "Benefit of the doubt" treatment.

I'm not a troll nor a minge to Fearless. I never have been. I've spent nearly 2 month trying to get unbanned from the servers, yet nothing has been coming out of it which I can use as appeal evidence. If I was only coming back to mess around then I would have stopped trying for an unban a long time ago.

I admitted and apoligised to both Killjoy and Ruxandra for my aggressive behavior towards them before, I can't do anything else to heal that matter. My behavior was out of line for a couple of weeks when I first got banned, but I've left that behind me now and moved on.

Again, I apologise to Killjoy, Ruxandra and all other players/Admin's I may have offended during that Drama period. Like I said I have moved on since then, and want to come back to Play with some of my old friends and Aid the server in some new ideas for Roleplay.

I would accept any Blacklists from Weapons or anything else deemed necessary to be kept on a trial state of an Unban, this also includes any forum benefits being removed etc.

Thanks Again
-Dub
Approved.