The Truth Behind WarZ?
(01-06-2013, 07:16 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
Quote:I have no sympathy for them.

Thanks for your delicious opinion based on fakes. Noone has ever received emails about being blacklisted after asking for a refund and it will never happen.

Anyway, I don't even see why you're posting in here except to just be aggressive toward the ones that did buy and had hopes it would be better over time.

[Image: t6F9c.jpg]
(01-06-2013, 05:02 PM)MrLegendardisch Wrote: i feel sad about the people who baught the game.

the first time warz was announced i was skeptical.
and after seeing the ingame footage the skeptisism grew.
i compared it with day-z and warz, i came to the conclusion that dayz is funnier to play.

what really made me mad was the fact that you had to make microtransactions and that the alpha game was released as full game on steam, imagine that this was minecraft.
the game itself is also buggy.
so yeah
i wont buy it, and after all this, i never will, i will just buy dayz.

then again, come on, this guy blamed us for believing the feature text, and the same dev worked on rigs of rods, or however the *** that shitty game is called.
nonethless, these developers are not really trustworthy.

its just another way to get your money, once they say they quit development, then well, say goodbye to your money, its gone.
Which dev worked on rigs of rods? Can't see how you can call ror a shitty game when it is made by volunteers for free.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • Mahti
(01-06-2013, 07:22 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 07:16 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
Quote:I have no sympathy for them.

Thanks for your delicious opinion based on fakes. Noone has ever received emails about being blacklisted after asking for a refund and it will never happen.

Anyway, I don't even see why you're posting in here except to just be aggressive toward the ones that did buy and had hopes it would be better over time.

<Pic here>

Trolled hard. Nothing about a blacklist after the beta ended. Either that pic has been edited, either he (or you ?) got trolled.

http://hpics.li/e2c0326
I tried getting a refund, unfortunately I was too late. (After PayPal's 60 day thing)

Try this http://chat.xsolla.com/ and say you want a refund. Then your order number and if you're eligible you should be good to go.

When asked why, I just said that the game crashed, servers too and I was made aware that the game did not meet it's advertising standards. Seems the reason was valid because the refund didn't happen because of Paypal, not the reason.