Unban request - EpicBeardBoy
You HAVE been banned more than 2 times, these complaints were mainly about failRP puncwhoring failhostageRp'ing fail fearRP'ing and not listening to an admin untill I threaten to ban.
-Signature removed-
No I havnt, ask the super admin to check the records! Your obviously a terrible admin if you didnt adress these issues before hand anyway. You never threatened to ban me other than when you said you'll check the logs and I said fine because I wasnt lying.

The fail fear and fail hostage RP's were the same thing which was proven I didnt do anything wrong. And yes I did punchwhore someone in RETALIATION so it wasnt fail RP it was an arrestable offence.

All this has shown is that you keep lying and when given evidence to why your wrong you make up more stuff. You say im fail at RP which isnt true, the only fail here is you, your a fail Admin.
The only way that your crap of me being banned countless times before is true is if you have mistaken me for someone else, if this is the case im sorry but if not your a lier who should have his admin privelages away. You should unban me asap because this is all just rubbish. I've had no problems before this so a perma ban is stupid. A ban at all is stupid.
I'm pretty sure your the only epic beard boy I know, I agree tho shorten the ban but still 10K should most definitely be in place.
Also, calling me a liar a fail and insulting me isn't helping you.
You're just making it worse and it shows you are unable to have a normal conversation and if that's the case I'll just close this thread untill you show respect.
-Signature removed-
I showed you respect until you said I was lieing. I am having a conversation with you. not being rude I just dont see how I should get a ban but fine, that sounds fair I suppose. Thanks for your co-operation.
Will do it now then, this thread may be closed.
I'm just making it a day.
-Signature removed-