Ban Abanit
Name of player: Abanit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41047949

Time in GMT: Eastern (-5) 9:50Pm

Server: vv3

Summary: I Was Driving In The Outskirts Of Town, And The President Said Speed Limit Was Unlimited So It Didn't Matter, The HSS Slammed The Front Of My Car And Said Stop, And I Did, I Waited Like 2 Min He Didn't Say Anything So I Drove Off, He Chased Me, And i Lost Him, All Of A Sudden He Come's Out Of No Where And Shoots At Me, I End Up Dying And Losing My Ak47 And AWP And He Stole My Car (BMW) For No Reason At All. Plus He Would NOT Give Me A Reason For Pulling me Over.

Evidence:: Could Check The Kill Logs? Cause I Was To Mad And Didn't Think To Take ScreenShots And I Wasn't Recording.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=110332818 - Showing The Speed Limit Was Unlimited
Alright, here is what happened as I remember it. I was role playing a cop while Abanit was the Head of SS. I was driving in my cruiser while he was in the passenger seat. We came out of the industrial zone and headed toward Main Street. Outside the tunnel leading to Main Street, Jack with a rebel passenger slammed us. Abanit voiced him to stop and he did. We both got out of the vehicle then he sped off toward the gun dealer spawn. We hurried in and just started off when he was around the corner.

When we turned the corner, we saw his parked vehicle in the middle of the road by the GD spawn. Jake, the rebel and a gun dealer were outside his vehicle. We drove over, stopped by them and then got out. We told them to freeze and Jake got back in his vehicle then sped toward the BP Station. I tased the rebel, unlocked my vehicle to allow Abanit to chase Jake then cuffed the rebel. I spoke to the rebel and decided he was not an accomplice and let him go. Abanit then told me he killed Jake and was going to impound his car. I was then ran over by an unknown party. Abanit drove the car into the Nexus garage. Jake complained about how he lost his AWP and that Abanit better pay him back. Abanit never found his AWP. Jack continued ranting for some time, annoying everyone on the server.

Hope that clears things up.
I Didn't Ram Your Car What So ever, I Had FULL Control Over My Car 100%. I Was On The Right Side Of The Road And Was Going Normal Speed.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Abanit (STEAM_0:0:41047949) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team