Prepare for rp_evocity2_v2p
CONTRA, CONTRA EVERYWHERE.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(11-26-2012, 06:37 PM)Adman Wrote: I downloaded EP2 and still find several (hundred) ERROR icons that pop up and notably, the tunnels all have the purple black texture. I'd still say 95% of the map is 'viewable' so to speak though, so it is bearable. Tounge

^
(11-26-2012, 06:37 PM)Adman Wrote: I downloaded EP2 and still find several (hundred) ERROR icons that pop up and notably, the tunnels all have the purple black texture. I'd still say 95% of the map is 'viewable' so to speak though, so it is bearable. Tounge

I agree with Adman some ERROR icons, And the same with me the tunnels i have it purble with a black texture.
Why is the tunnels pink for me? I got CS: S, HL2: Episode 1 & 2.
As I said before, I think you need Left or Dead becuase on the sign where he thanks everyone for helping to build this server he says thanks to valve, left for dead and a thing more... Might wanna check that up the one who rips souls Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
lol'd hard at solid file's motto
Quote:File hosting without the bull s***

Can't wait for the server to be up, when the 2nd server had this map years ago, that was the first server I played on. <3
I bought Episode 1 and 2 (well it was a gift) and everything works as a charm here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-26-2012, 07:09 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I bought Episode 1 and 2 (well it was a gift) and everything works as a charm here.

Alright, maybe it's because I don't have HL2, just the episodes. Tounge
Holy ^%^$ this map is amazing.
hell ya!