Watching the World Burn
I remember being in the middle of an RP event, Combine was everywhere. I ran for shelter, and this man was in the middle of closing his garage doors when he saw me running at him. He let me in, and we decided to wait until things cooled down a bit. Five minutes passed, and we decided to look outside. They were attacking KFC, seemingly uninterested in us. We just watched people die, fires burn, ETC. Jokingly, I set up two chairs, and a table with drinks on it. We sat down, and I said, "Let's just sit and watch the world burn." I'll never forget that moment, I've never made someone laugh so hard. Cheese
nice rp.. because you would totally sit casually at a table with drinks while your town is being massacred...
(11-25-2012, 11:24 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: nice rp.. because you would totally sit casually at a table with drinks while your town is being massacred...

Well,IRL then your city is massacred your not becoming hero with ak-47,only what you can do is, watch...
[Image: HeadcrabPL%27s%20Signature.png]
Check my wallpaper pack and my Comic
The following 2 users Like HeadcrabPL's post:
  • GRiiM, Nuka
(11-30-2012, 05:18 AM)HeadcrabPL Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 11:24 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: nice rp.. because you would totally sit casually at a table with drinks while your town is being massacred...

Well,IRL then your city is massacred your not becoming hero with ak-47,only what you can do is, watch...

Exactly, although i'd probably shoot myself.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Yeah, plus... you know... The President ordered us to stay put while he took care of it.