Get Rid Of The Queue
+Support.

I don't get what was wrong with autojoin, it worked perfectly, and you didn't have to sit in front of your computer screen while waiting to join.
What was wrong with autojoin, was that someone could wait for 30 minutes, then som random dude clicks join and gets in before the guy who waited 30 minutes
NeinNeinNein.
This is really needed :/,

+Support.
Big Fat - Support , just fix your gmod.. never happend to me. Its way better now and faster to join the server takes about 5 minutes to join. without it takes up 4hrs minimum 7hrs maximum
(11-26-2012, 03:18 PM)Verenikin Wrote: +Support.

I don't get what was wrong with autojoin, it worked perfectly, and you didn't have to sit in front of your computer screen while waiting to join.

This ^. Also with this queue i need to wait untill all people before me join. Imagine server full, and no one leaving amd i have to wait for way too long amount of time before all this people join.

Edit: While typing this, i joined server, my position in queue was 6 then i click connect button. BUM im 10th.

(11-26-2012, 06:10 PM)chronix Wrote: Big Fat - Support , just fix your gmod.. never happend to me. Its way better now and faster to join the server takes about 5 minutes to join. without it takes up 4hrs minimum 7hrs maximum

Minimum 4 hours to join? Lol Bullshit
+support
(11-26-2012, 07:04 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 03:18 PM)Verenikin Wrote: +Support.

This ^. Also with this queue i need to wait untill all people before me join. Imagine server full, and no one leaving amd i have to wait for way too long amount of time before all this people join.

Edit: While typing this, i joined server, my position in queue was 6 then i click connect button. BUM im 10th.

(11-26-2012, 06:10 PM)chronix Wrote: Big Fat - Support , just fix your gmod.. never happend to me. Its way better now and faster to join the server takes about 5 minutes to join. without it takes up 4hrs minimum 7hrs maximum

Minimum 4 hours to join? Lol Bullshit
this is true. no bullshit ...
The following 1 user Likes Fragment*'s post:
  • mono
+ support

It used to be a fun fight of the fastest clickers... now I have to sit and wait for 10 people to have mercy on my soul and leave.
+support.