-Unban Request-
Your name: Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf

Your ban ID: 17808

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Random hostaging, fail RP, tying people up who are fishing. Warned plenty

Involved: Me, Blankpoint And Some Other Guy, Plus The Person WE Hostaged.

Why we should unban you: Kay So, At First We Were At Lake House's, All Of A Sudden Our Rebel Leader Suggests We Take Someone Hostage And Make Them Pay To Be Released, So We Went Outside, Saw This 'Girl' Fishing By The Docks, He Said We Should Hostage Her, So I Pulled Out My Rope And Just Sat There, The Person had Stop Fishing And Walked Twords The Grass, So I Pretended To Go To Fish' Went Behind The Person, Tied Them Up, Then All Of A Sudden They Run On The Dock, So I Follow Them, They Say "I'm Calling An Admin" And Then They Told The Admin I Tied Them Up While They Were Fishing Which I Did Not, Earlier In The Day I Had My Hostage Rope Out, And Clicked On The Wrong Person, As Me And My Friends Were Trying To Hostage A Mafia Guy, He Disconnected And I Accidentally Hostaged The Wrong Person, All Of A Sudden An Admin Comes And I Respawn. It Was A Misunderstanding, So I Thought It Was Quite Stupid I Didn't Get To Explain The Story. So I Hope We Can Look Past This And Sorry For The Misunderstanding's, I Just Hope I Can Continue Rollplaying On The FearlessRP Servers Sometime Soon.
Use paragraphs (And Stop Typing Like This), Its extremely frustrating for the admin to read in your typing manner.
(11-25-2012, 02:22 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: Use paragraphs (And Stop Typing Like This), Its extremely frustrating for the admin to read in your typing manner.

Sorry Bad Habbit Sad
You were first tying people up as a gundealer, you set a custom job "Theif" note: I did not fail at spelling, that was the actual job you set.

I demoted you from gundealer after telling you that you cannot hostage people as a gundealer, people who were fishing.
You then returned after being demoted by me, and what I find is you just tying up a bunch of fishing players AGAIN.

Besides above, your ban is under 24 hours and cannot be appealed.
Not appealable, closing.