Fading Door
Hello.
Whenever i set a fading door to a prop and press the button set to the door, it just doesnt fade. I make sure its properly set up, set to the specific prop, I even mashed all of the keypad button, but with no juice.
Dafawkk is up with FD?

Ive also made sure Numlock was both on/off
Make sure the keypad/button is connected to the open key of your fading door.
Make sure that you're using the right button, for me the numbers refer to numbers at the top of the keyboard and when I use the keypad at the right - different keys come up. This is something I noticed changed with Garry's Mod 13.
(11-25-2012, 02:13 PM)Adman Wrote: Make sure that you're using the right button, for me the numbers refer to numbers at the top of the keyboard and when I use the keypad at the right - different keys come up. This is something I noticed changed with Garry's Mod 13.

Ill definitely take a look into that, thanks. If this is the fix, itll be a damn shame, All of my shortcuts [Rifle Ammo, Fish, etc]Is bound from 5-0

Thanks for the response Narcotic and Adman.
(11-25-2012, 02:13 PM)Adman Wrote: Make sure that you're using the right button, for me the numbers refer to numbers at the top of the keyboard and when I use the keypad at the right - different keys come up. This is something I noticed changed with Garry's Mod 13.

i think they did that to make it easier for laptop users who dont usually have the numpad