Rule that needs clarifying.
As far as I am aware, hearing contraband has always been a reason to raid for it. This has stood ever since I joined Fearless and still is the way I and many other administrators see it. The noise is there for a reason.

Best defence is to own a large base, thereby 'stuffing' your contraband at the back, if you're contrafarming in the city in tiny apartments then you're at higher risk. At the end of the day, with ANY ambiguity regarding rules; ask an administrator online before taking an action you're not quite sure on its legitimacy.
(11-25-2012, 02:11 PM)Adman Wrote: Best defense is to own a large base, thereby 'stuffing' your contraband at the back,

That's exactly what we did, there was now way they heard or saw our contra but apparently it was still allowed for them to raid us.
(11-25-2012, 02:11 PM)Adman Wrote: Best defence is to own a large base, thereby 'stuffing' your contraband at the back, if you're contrafarming in the city in tiny apartments then you're at higher risk. At the end of the day, with ANY ambiguity regarding rules; ask an administrator online before taking an action you're not quite sure on its legitimacy.

But everytime they have done this they were banned for breaking fearRP.
(11-25-2012, 04:16 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 02:11 PM)Adman Wrote: Best defence is to own a large base, thereby 'stuffing' your contraband at the back, if you're contrafarming in the city in tiny apartments then you're at higher risk. At the end of the day, with ANY ambiguity regarding rules; ask an administrator online before taking an action you're not quite sure on its legitimacy.

If they were banned for breaking FearRP then they did something to break that, everything I wrote above has no relevance to FearRP I don't see where you're coming from...
(11-25-2012, 04:34 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 04:16 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:

If they were banned for breaking FearRP then they did something to break that, everything I wrote above has no relevance to FearRP I don't see where you're coming from...

Not sure either. But still, what Craig said is true. He was based in the MTL, and had his contraband hidden well away. The rule is a good concept. It's just that it is so unverifiable, that it can be abused the hell out of. How can I say someone else didn't hear something?
My main point in this is that no-one came to my message about random raid yet I was very promptly banned when I broke a rule. I understand that I shouldn't have walked away but my intention wasn't to leave the RP it was to wait for an admin to solve the problem and miscommunication both I and the Corleone raiders were having.