What are valid reasons to hostage someone
What are reasons you would hostage someone? apparantly you cant hostage them for money so idk why you would want to hostage
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
Kiwi.
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • TC224, BambusBo
Im guessing if someone killed your friend?

Or to make the goverment do something? Most Hostage Situations IRL ( That are actually important, not some random hobo with a knife by his head, Im talking about hostaging 300 people, demanding something. ) Are Terroists Demanding something, Like Releasing prisoners, Or to threathen the goverment to change some stupid laws?
I made a huge hostage RP a while ago, affecting almost the whole server.

The President had banned Corleones or something, and as the Dona (female Don), we hostaged the President in the Big Bill's building, together with an SS or two. Police trying to safe her were burned alive in cages an what not.

I think it's about someone actually affecting your roleplay, like the President affected my group not being able to go to the city.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
You could try to lure them into your base and hostage them, but not forcing them to go in your base while they are not in your property. You can hostage for money that way.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
something similar happened yesterday, but when we got a new president we werent banned from the city, but i was going to offer a deal with the government for us to protect them, but then me, the president, the old president got banned by Rux for an accidental prop kill and using voice chat against us, i got banned for 7 days for saying i dont care if its a girl...... well atleast contra is easy to use a Corleone, i was just hoping to play on the server for my whole weekened. Sad