EvoCity Props result in Error signs
Hello Fearless,

This may or may not have a solution and I may be an idiot by asking but I must know.

When I load the EvoCity prop folder in the Q menu, the small 'thumbnails' so to speak are simply errors signs. When I spawn the actual prop it is correct but having to read the names and guess where they are is rather frustrating.

If you know of a fix, please post.

Thanks for any help,
Adman
Try to re-download the EvoCity props... It might be that the icon files is messed up Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I have this same problem and can spawn all of the props without error signs perfectly on multiplayer but the ones with error signs do not spawn. I have installed the content pack twice so I think the above solution is probably not going to help me.
Try playing evocity on single player, open the Q menu, right click the thumbnail with the error sign and select render everything.. It might work for you..
(11-24-2012, 04:02 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Try playing evocity on single player, open the Q menu, right click the thumbnail with the error sign and select render everything.. It might work for you..
Now everything is an error sign!
You could try re installing all the content here. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 That might fix the problem
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
It's the icons. You need to find them within your game files, delete them, and then the game will reload them when you try to go spawn them again.
I have this problem too.

Yeah. Might re-install :/
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Rebuild your icons while you are playing on V2D, not on V33X. That must solve the issue.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-25-2012, 01:04 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Rebuild your icons while you are playing on V2D, not on V33X. That must solve the issue.
I'll try that but the icons aren't my main problem, it's not being able to spawn the props with error signs on the servers, but I can on single player.