Ban for Jonsey
Name of player: Jonesy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11546389

Time in GMT: 5:12am-5:15am

Server: v2d

Summary: They started arresting the Colerones for no reason. Apparently one of us pulled out a desert eagle to them which is a lie. And also when SamCookiez was driving he got killed by the SS shooting at him. Which of course is RDM. The reason why we was by UM is because we was looking for a new base as we got random raidied and arrested which I will post another request for after.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Ban Case One
I'd like to hear Jonesy's side of the story, As well as some of the others that were involved.
That was my base in the background, A different instance I was raided by HSS, 1 SS, and multiple cops for no reason.

The full story was:
They were trying to gain access to our base, and I told them that i didnt want anybody in due to my privacy, and they remarked " Blah blah well get a warrant blah blah" So i told them to go ahead and try with no evidence. In the mean while, they all stood outside my base harrasing my fellow Corleones about gaining entrance (As i was told over radio),I drove allll the way up to the nexus I was talking to the president (Which thank god, he was on the first floor) and he told his men to back off and unwarranted me, also that he never gave SS permission to patrol.( I got the warrant during my drive to nexus btw). When i arrived back to my base, they were starting to raid, but backed off since i explained what happened. Moments later they "Rammed" my fading door,(I hit the lever that toggled it open to be fair, it was not closed, and i wasnt in distance to "fading door shoot" them)A long fire fight occured, Then they lost the raid of course.

Long story short, im pretty sure jonesy was part of this one to, and this completely matches his description. I'm not trying to get him banned just showing that he was repeating the instance this post is about.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Jonesy (STEAM_0:0:11546389) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team