Joining & Loading.
Exclamation 
I sometimes wait 30 minutes-1 hour to join the server because its so full.But wait that is just to join(For a slot to be open).Then i wait 30 minutes for it to load (Retrieveing server info...etc.And half of the time when i join the GameMode crashes for me so i have to repeat the process again.Thus me waiting 2 hours-3 hours at the most to join the server.I think this is really anoying the crap out of me honestly as i really like this server.I am very desperate to play that's why i wait so long.I was going to donate more this morning but i changed my mind.But then sometimes i just get really fed up with it.Any Tips or is this a server error or something? because i honestly can't be putting up with this long wait just to play on the server.other servers load JUST FINE.I don't know why this happends to me in both v2d and v33x.I can run other games Just fine without lag at about 50-80 Ping.I have been having this problem both on windows 7 and 8 here are my specs.So please help me with my problems as this is really bugging me and i am dieing to play on the server.Im going to try to add 2gb more into my RAM next week but besides that I just can't afford to get a better PC in this type of economy.

High-Speed internet from Century Link
Windows 8 (32-bit Operating System)
Intel R 2 DUO CPU 2.0ghz Processor
1.50gb RAM
80gb Hdd
Direct X 11
ur internet is rly bad if it take u that long to join
(11-23-2012, 08:21 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: ur internet is rly bad if it take u that long to join

Stop shitposting please, I've noticed all of your posts are either trolls, shitposts or offensive.

- There's something messed up obviously.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • BambusBo
(11-23-2012, 09:31 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:21 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: ur internet is rly bad if it take u that long to join

Stop shitposting please, I've noticed all of your posts are either trolls, shitposts or offensive.

- There's something messed up obviously.

umm wat? obviously if it takes 30 mins to load AFTER getting in, then its his internet...