Banned for trying to figure out a kick.
Your name: ShadowZenoX

Your ban ID: 17712

Banned by: [FL:M] Knight Equal of Fearless

Reason: Raiding with the reason 'I want money', Arguing for 30 minutes, Insulting me.

Involved: Just me and a admin

Why we should unban you: Its just a day but i was just trying to figure out why he kicked me when i was trying to HostageRP and apparently you cant hostagerp anymore for money since i started doing it and i have a full chat log on the chat we had that doesnt show me directly insulting him at all and last thing i wanted to know is everyone else hostage's people for money yet when i do it its apparantly a crime and he didnt even let me finish the hostage rp and just kicked me because "wanting money" is a false reason and then he said i was insulting him... ill post the chat log and you see if i was insulting him once.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1

Does it look like i was insulting him at all? and he put that in the ban reason and he asking to extend it even though hes the one who would answer me at all and just banned me instead even though admins suppose to be helpful he just got tired of me and banned me

I understand that its just 1 day but im not gonna let a admin ignore me and just ban me...
So, you're denying that you called me a "F*cking d*ck" in OOC?

I came to the Nexus top because Laizel reported random raid, when I get there I see he is tied up. I walk towards you two, with your AK47's, I explain why you random raiding and that "Raiding for money" isnt a reason...

Laizel had just got the President job, after 2 minutes you raid him.. Does that sound legitimate to you?

I kicked you and your fellow raider with the reason "Random raiding the president, don't join again before you have read the rules".

Few minutes after you join, you contacted me in @ asking me what rules you broke, I refered you to the General Hostage Rule #7, after that I continued doing what I were supposed to. I were responding to calls, then you ask in @, "You avoiding me because you know I am right".

As I caught some guy being on the roof I decided to put him down and teleport you up there so we could have a talk, I refer you to a picture of a steam message from Killjoy where he clearly states that your reason was insufficient.

After showing you that you wrote, "I don't trust you", "Get him here".

He then made a console message saying. - 14:21:03 Console: Now you kids play nice or I'll come by and smite you.

After that you still failed to understand what rules you broke, I were getting spammed by thousands of players and you were sitting there by the Desk and Chairs you spawned on the roof while I minimized my game asking stupid questions.

As you completely failed to work with me, I decided to ban you. After that Killjoy added 6 additional days to your ban for starting all this hassle...

You should have taken the opportunity I gave you in the beginning where you recieved the kick, but no. You decided to go too far.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Half the server saw you insulting him, Shadow.
Shadow, I was there. You called Equal a "F*cking d*ck" because he wouldn't deal with your request first, he had other priorities. You're not the most important person in the world. There are other people. You wouldn't last one day as an admin.
Logs show the insult mentioned above, ban was deserved.