I GOT A BAN FROM CITY RP???
You have less than 1/4 of a day left. Just wait it out. Also, Unban question have to be posted in the right section.

Thread can be locked
Just a question, what IS a good reason to steal a car?
but people steal police cars and they dont get banned i deal with that all the time when im a cop and if i may ask if im a rebel could i steal from the corleons? or say the other way around and please i really wanna play and i dont wanna play perp
I were undercover as [FL:RP] FrankdaMan as I knew you rebels were up to something.

Your rebel leader adviced you to stay out of trouble and get proper reason to steal a car, I made the owner of the stolen car fake AFK to see if you would steal his car randomly.

In the second he writes "afk" you run to his car and steal it.

I therefor gave you a few hours off to rethink your actions, use them to read the rules. If it helps, I banned the guy who owned the base aswell, you weren't the only one being targeted..
[Image: 1h5w2h.jpg] PLOX CLOS3 TIS!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Alphaey
**Cough**

It's simple.Read all the rules come back, don't randomly steal car's because you cannot be bothered buying one and then you're good to go.

Also, this is the wrong place to post Un-Ban requests go do it on the Courthouse.
How can you blame him? That particular rule is a grey area. It simple states

14. Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)

Who makes the judgement if its a good or bad reason? admins? It shouldn't be a bannable offence if its the first time, which I have seen in some cases.
To be fairly honest, it can be frustrating for new players to know whats allowed and what isn't allowed on FL, since our rules aren't very clear about stuff like this.

EDIT; Now we are at it, what IS a good reason at all?
The fact that he told me on the way over there that he knew he coulndt steal them and the fact that his Rebel Leader told him to stay out of trouble and get a proper reason made me issue the ban.

Due to his first time it was 5 Hours.
I dont think its about "Good RP reason to STEAL car"
its more likely "Reason to lockpick a car" <= and in that case I can see only one reason, is to impound a car
what did the owner of the base do wrong