Props not going away
There seems to be some kind of bug, i made a fading door, it was not prop blocked.. it had a button and a keypad. While playing i had the camera glitch, the one in my other post.. so i had to restart my gmod.. when i came back into the server. i was teleported by salinsky my house. The keypad was glitched and the fading door was not working.. I explained to him what happened but i got banned :/
Did you just spawn it as a adv dupe? Adv dupes with keypads will bug, if yo type in the code nothing happens, replace the keypads.
And if it wasn't a adv dupe, and you think it was an unfair ban, create a Unban request Smile
(11-21-2012, 01:33 PM)HellShell Wrote: Did you just spawn it as a adv dupe? Adv dupes with keypads will bug, if yo type in the code nothing happens, replace the keypads.
And if it wasn't a adv dupe, and you think it was an unfair ban, create a Unban request Smile

nope it was build by hand.. my creation was a legit fading door. My gmod crashed and the server failed to remove the props and f***ed the door up. When i rejoined the server, i was instantly teleported to the scene and the blame was put on me.. I explained that i just rejoined the server and the props should not be there. The keypad was disconnected and the fading door became a normal prop. Cant do unban req though.. it is less then 24 hours..
Well, it's not good to have a ban in your history when it's not even true.
( If it really isn't )
I think you should PM a member of the staff and your ban might get removed from your history.
When u reconnect the props will still be yours but the fadeing door dissapers
RIP in Pepperonis.
Yes Ne0ster i give you all reasons, him is a noob... i posted in "Admin abuse" a report for him... Today salinsky banned me because i killed one corleone that tryed to take me in hostage with a propblock inside a room...i got a ban and the propblocker didnt receive any ban or demotion..
(11-21-2012, 04:51 PM)Andrex_92 Wrote: Yes Ne0ster i give you all reasons, him is a newbie... i posted in "Admin abuse" a report for him... Today salinsky banned me because i killed one corleone that tryed to take me in hostage with a propblock inside a room...i got a ban and the propblocker didnt receive any ban or demotion..

:/ You shouldnt say such things to a moderator doing his job Angry
(11-21-2012, 04:51 PM)Andrex_92 Wrote: Yes Ne0ster i give you all reasons, him is a newbie... i posted in "Admin abuse" a report for him... Today salinsky banned me because i killed one corleone that tryed to take me in hostage with a propblock inside a room...i got a ban and the propblocker didnt receive any ban or demotion..

This isn't really the place to talk about that.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Ne0ster