Harder ban for other peoples actions
Your name: Marcykay

Your ban ID: 17349

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Reason: making several blocks in the air and having people prop surf with them.

Involved: Wasn't paying attention to people.

Why we should unban you: Firstly I just like to say I'm not wanting a unban, I clearly broke the rules but I got a longer ban for what other people did.

I was on the V2D RP server and I was at the gas station, there was a karaoke event going on and they were setting up, so I had to do something until they were ready, so I built a poorly made slide at the BP garage which was only 2 feet in the air, I was told to do this by a user I can't remember. This slide was only made out of 3 or 4 props from the general construction tab and I ran to the top of the slide and typed /sleep and waited to go to sleep and when I did fall asleep I would slide down the ramp. The area I did this in was a crowded area with 6 or 8 people waiting for the karaoke, and they all joined in, I didn't ask them to join in, they all just piled in when I had used the slide. This is when I removed it when I was told to. And now that I mention it, I was banned when I wasn't even on the server, I can't remember being on that server and being banned for "Prop surfing" so unless anyone has video or screenshots of me being on the server when I was banned, I'm calling a wrong ban, but if there is evidence, I would like the ban shortened to 1 day as people took it upon themselves to join in when not asked to. And I would also like the ban name changed to "FailRP" due to building stupid contraptions in public areas, if there is no evidence.
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Marcykay will stand as issued.
Please note, that your ban has already expired.

[FL] DerStorm
Server Administrative Team