Ban Request 2 players
Name of player: George Hull; Camrad Kitty;

SteamID: George Hull STEAM_0:1:48337623
Camrad Kitty STEAM_0:1:22362303

Time in GMT: 3:20 GMT 0 approximately

Server: v2d

Summary: My whole nexus staff was killed by CHEF and another Unemployed for MONEY... I dont think its very legit reason, but Still, CHEF raiding?

Evidence: [Image: 2012112000008.jpg]
We used the Job Tool Provided to change our jobs and RP'd all of the way to tie up the staff to cracking the codes and his staff RP'd with us! If it was that big of a deal I am very sorry and it wont happen again. I think however there should be a disclaimer about using the job tool with different Jobs so others know not to make this mistake.
Oh god...
I spent almost an hour trying to put this into you skulls and you still didn't get it, do you?
Chef is like President or SS, its permanent job! You can slightly change the job title to something familiar, like President could be changed to Mayor or SS can be changed to Homeland Security
It's relevant to their job
But changing from chef to Thug/Gangster is way off his job
There is somewhere this written an article in our local guides section
By any circumstances, You CANNOT raid as a chef, nor you can do same thing with other shopkeeper jobs
In addition
You know what is RP? Role-Playing
In this case we are RolePlaying Real Life!
Means you must think same as In Real Life
Would you team up with some random chef, arm yourself up, kill about 5 people just for one simple reason, which is to get 2000$
No, you would shit your pants even by holding a gun on public and even more, entering a building full of armed employees
I'm sure you two just:
1) Haven't completely read rules
2) never bothered to look at this http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
And this http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

(11-20-2012, 05:57 AM)George Hull Wrote: We used the Job Tool Provided to change our jobs and RP'd

Well you need to know that tools can be abused
Exactly what you did

(11-20-2012, 05:57 AM)George Hull Wrote: I think however there should be a disclaimer about using the job tool with different Jobs so others know not to make this mistake.
I think you should start making a deeper research into rules, what consequences, expectations and additions you are supposed to know/expect
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player George Hull was found violating rules regarding raiding with an invalid job.
Suspension will be applied for 1440 minutes.

Camrad Kitty was not found guilty as there was no evidence against his person.

[FL] DerStorm
Server Administrative Team