Un Ban Request: Ne0ster
b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)
Ne0ster
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
I have no idea how to check
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
DerStorm
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Jumping on a tazed Body
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
It was a mass ban request gathered by kalist
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I have been getting alot of lag spikes in gmod this days, especially in the nexus. At the time this happened, the server was maxed out, people were building nightclubs in the nexus, making it extremely laggy for me. My screen would freeze while i am walking, and when it unfreezes, i am somewhere else. I sincerely apologize for my mistake. I am trying my best to be a decent player.
I must have walked over the body while my screen was frozen. I couldnt really tell if the body was tazed,sleeping or dead too because of the bad FPS i was receiving during that time. I also feel that this should be handled in the game by arrest and not by ban.
I support this. That server does get really bad with the lag spikes when people are constantly putting props down and we can never properly control our characters as with the lag, the commands we do to move are delayed and it can lead to things that happen without us 1. knowing it and 2. wanting to even do it 3. have having control over doing it.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (NAME, ID) will stand as issued.
Please note, that you, as the player is ALWAYS responsible for your character's actions, be that OOC or IC.

[FL] DerStorm
Server Administrative Team