Un-Ban Request Mikey
Star 
Your name: 84e_SoD_Mikey

Your ban ID: 17354

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Reason : Apparently I got banned for Jumping on a Tazed body.

Ban Note: for jumping on a tazed body

Involved: I don't know who was Involved because I was being chased by the Police in a Car and then it kicked me and said I got banned for jumping on a tazed body. No admin was there either
Why we should unban you: Well first of all, I had been in the Server for only 5 minutes, joined as a Rebel and stole a Police vehicle. As I was driving off, I stuck and the cop told me to get out so I did and he handcuffed me as you would obviously. Then as we were doing our thing, I get kicked from the server out of no where and it said I had been banned. So I go on the site look at the reason and it blows my mind that I had been banned for this because I was no where near and bodies at all and I was in a car. The main thing that really irritates me is that no admin even came to me or anything to say that I was being banned for this reason even though giving the fact that I had not jumped on a tazed body at all. I just get kicked and banned out of the blue for a reason that hasnt been explained and a reason that is NOT true.

Reason for edit: Changing it so that only the titles were in Bold
I support this because in my opinion, why would an admin ban someone with out confronting them first?
You've been ban requested in this Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29
(11-19-2012, 09:17 PM)Kalist Wrote: You've been ban requested in this Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

I remember this and that guy was actually dead before I was on him. Also, that was my brothers dead body. We sit next to each other when playing. He was already dead and so I was teasing him because he had died.

My brother : Deathkid007
Same bro.. the maxed out server and the prop spam in the nexus was giving me a terrible FPS rate.. there were people falling from the platforms n the nexus too.. I stepped on one by accident.. no admin confronted me and i just got banned like that.. There goes my clean record Sad
yea i remember that he was jumping on me because i was already dead and he was just teasing me and if you had not guest already im deathkid007 so i was a witness there and also on the 33x it lags alot for me and and my brother so we could hardly move without lag spikes
(11-19-2012, 09:33 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Same bro.. the maxed out server and the prop spam in the nexus was giving me a terrible FPS rate.. there were people falling from the platforms n the nexus too.. I stepped on one by accident.. no admin confronted me and i just got banned like that.. There goes my clean record Sad

Yeah man you are completely right. The server is really bad sometimes, no ones fault because its the server but it does make thing happen without our control and it really irritates me.
Also I was not messaged either, I mean there was a ban request but the Admin could have atleast put in the ban reason that I had been requested for a ban, being as he didnt, I think its unprofessional to just ban from no where.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player 84e_SoD_Mikey will stand as issued.
Please note, that it is not standard protocol to warn the players we ban before doing so. We had no lack of evidence and so the punishment was issued. If you want to keep your record clean then I suggest you refrain from breaking our rules. Also warnings have been given to the players posting without sufficient right.

[FL] DerStorm
Server Administrative Team