Banrequest Tafelkleed
And as I said before, the keypad cracker has not worked for me in the past when I have been an SS, and the people proceeded to show me that the door did work.
Once again i was here yes it was keypad abuse and yes it kinda was prop climbing and yes indeed it was a doom fort
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

Once again, Jamie looked over it and removed what he deemed to be "doomforting", and we apologised. Taflekleed didn't create the big ass wall either. I am here defending him because he is new to the server and does not yet have a forum account. Good job on trying to get new people banned, Salinsky. It's not always easy to memorise the thousands of rules.
If he doesn't have a forums account yet... Then why do I see him browsing the thread?

[Image: 3064601680]
(11-19-2012, 03:37 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You have, yet again, failed to read what I stated.
The keypad cracker is not bugged, you're trying to shove Tafelkleed's guilt on a bug, while it wasn't a bug as the other doors in your base WERE infact crackable, except for Tafelkleed's and Laizel's.
I guess you dont even know what im talking about
Anyway, i dont even want to anwer you, i cant avoid my with a keypad of keypad-bug ,
im not recording everything while im playing, so i have no proofs.
Thats really all.
You didn't add any valuable information, please refrain from posting.
How can you use a video were an admin quite obviously comes and solves the situation as evidence?
Whatever the admin had left there was quite obviously allowed...
(11-19-2012, 03:57 PM)Craig447 Wrote: How can you use a video were an admin quite obviously comes and solves the situation as evidence?
Whatever the admin had left there was quite obviously allowed...

You were not involved, please refrain from posting.

I deemed it necessary to add this evidence to the case, because I should get as much evidence as possible.

As the banrequest was mainly about homophobia and keypad abuse, I felt like adding the doomfort in aswel, to show he had broken more than one rule regarding basing/prop usage and had been warned. Perhaps he'll also be punished for it, that's the admin's decision.
How you can the audacity to post a ban request on a new player who is trying to learn the rules when you RDM'd me and a few people I know several times about 2 days ago is beyond me.
Is it your righteous cause to get new people banned, Salinsky?