Weecow
Name of player [FL:RP]Weecow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29125166

Time in GMT: 10-15 before i post this

Server: v33x

Summary: i made with my friends a base.after 5 minutes all cops came to us and raided us without a warrant.and weeecow was the HSS who used a paramedic in a raid with the other cops.
but the main reason is why i write a BR is that he propblocked the road over 10minutes long.
and after the raid the changed to corleons(like my friends and me)....

Evidence: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3079/xz4ht7oz_png.htm
True that i was propblocking, i have spoke to you already with a PM but i got permission from the president to block the road (i was SS) so i did that, but later i got corleone and forgot the remove all the props unfortunately..

I've read the rule for road blocking which said when they can go through which they can't so i totally agree with this and all i can do is apogolise for this propblock, it wasn't mine intention to just be a minge and propblock the road to ruin others playing.

Btw about the paramedic and stuff, i haven't called a paramedic to come over there and let him heal me, i was searching cover behind the bus stop, and u haven't got evidence of that. I didn't even get healed i just arrived at that moment.

It's the admin decision what to do with it, if i get banned i won't make a unban request, it's all my fault here.

So my apogolize for the Propblocking situation.. I'm sorry.
but when you block the road you have to stay there and open it when ppl come and dont block the full road so noone can drive in the industrial area
Oh well it was my first time doing so. But yeah i'm so sorry.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP]Weecow (STEAM_0:1:29125166) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.
Please note, we respect your acceptance of this infraction and appreciate your new understanding of the rule, let this be a reinforcement to that.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team