Yeah s.j
Vote for Paven
Signature too big...
Comeon guys keep the topic alive this is an issue we have to get rid off asap
I think we should have a massive vote for who will become this Donator I will make a list with all the people that WANT to do it
So everyone that wants to do it put your name here:
-s.J.(I'm up for the job ;o)
-Paven(Very active on the forums)
-Raffi(I am credit to Fearless)
-That's all for now people that want to become mod respond to this thread as I can't ask you in person I haven't asked Paven in person either but I think he would like to become the moderator (:
-Signature removed-
I think all the admins should get Mod Status on the Forum, I think we are trustable, active and friendly so we can manage that shit. Won't be wrong I think.

Plus another one whos job would be like "head moderator", who is administrating the whole Forum, some active guy like Paven or sJ.
Dare to think!
(07-31-2010, 12:45 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: I think all the admins should get Mod Status on the Forum, I think we are trustable, active and friendly so we can manage that shit. Won't be wrong I think.

Plus another one whos job would be like "head moderator", who is administrating the whole Forum, some active guy like Paven or sJ.

All admins on the forum have mod status is a great idea wich also make the burden less heavier to carry for the future mod...
-Signature removed-
I support that.
Why not?
Yeah i could. but ITS RAINING CATS AND DOGS OUTSIDE HERE !!!!!
Well no need for a mod anymore admins alr are mods so it can be closed I guess Cheese
-Signature removed-
I still think S.J should got Mod. :/
Well Well..