4 Days is really long time
Name: Ryynirane
Ban ID: 17179
Banned by: Admin
Reason: Prop pushing

I'm not here to complain about the ban itself but the fella who reported this completely left many things in shadow. I was trying to remove a bug wich was the missing hands bug by killing _myself_ with a prop. The person I first accidentally killed was my brother, he wasn't mad lucky for me. But the second time I managed to kill something was slowly prop pushing my car over me.

I can understand prop pushing is really annoying but I explained everything to the guy talking to me and he didn't say a word about the situation and my intentions in his ban request post. I feel completely overrun in this subject and get banned for such mistake for longer than those people who actually try to harm others with it.

The point here is, I did not mean to kill anyone other than myself and that only in hope to remove a bug, also telling that I'm not there to roleplay is quite hasty decicion made because I was trying to make the bug away so I could've _played_ normally. Whatever you do with this situation I'd hope you'd take time in your ban requests and explain the situation completely to the admin.

In before too long did not read.
Grub banned you
You were propsmashing a vehicle... A trabant. Also falling asleep would of fixed it. The main thing I hit you with is you propsmashing that car. You should know better.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub