Possible Refund?
Hi, I've recently just reached 100k cash, and was intending to buy a suit. After I sold some food to a police officer and finally reached 100k, I decided to scroll through the suits. After I finally picked one and tried to wear it, it says it's only for donators, so I thought is this suit just for donators or is all of the suits only for donaters?? I got later told all suits are for people who have donated after I bought it. So I'm asking if I could get my $100,000 refunded and give the suit back as I did not know it was for donaters because it didn't have it in the description.
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

I am fairly sure it says somewhere in the Market tab that suits are for donors only.
It only says the description of the suit, I found out about 5 mins after the purchase that if you hover over it for like 3 seconds, it says for donors only. But it really should be in the description. I really need the refund I've only got $500 left.
=.=

Like before for me, i had to learn the hard way. I bought a car, it was terrible. I'm realy sorry it had to be this way but lifes life, if you know what i mean!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

That's not the same, you could use the car for what it's supposed to do. Drive. But mine I can't even use it.
=.=

(11-16-2012, 07:41 PM)Marcykay Wrote: That's not the same, you could use the car for what it's supposed to do. Drive. But mine I can't even use it.

Then donate, You dont really need to be Albert Einstein to figure that out.
What if I ask for half of it, i'm seriously running low on money.
=.=

(11-16-2012, 08:08 PM)Marcykay Wrote: What if I ask for half of it, i'm seriously running low on money.

Just donate, You get to use the suit AND you get extra moniez wired to you directly.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(11-16-2012, 08:17 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 08:08 PM)Marcykay Wrote: What if I ask for half of it, i'm seriously running low on money.

Just donate, You get to use the suit AND you get extra moniez wired to you directly.

Not everyone has 6 quid lying around Warior....
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Why exactly is everyone so hostile to him about this? This was actualy a fairly common issue back when i was an admin, and it had a simple solution, the person with an admin, would drop their suit, the admin would pick it up, delete it, and refund them their 100k, much like if someone double clicked buy on a car, and bought two instead of one.

Simple problem with a simple fix so long as someone actualy wishes to help him
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 5 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • TC224, Marcykay, BambusBo, Zealord, Narc