Profiles
The profile customization we have for quite a while now, and a lot of people are using it, which is cool.

I'm wondering if there are things you really want on your profile, but are not possible at the moment.

Let's discuss it here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Maybe if we could erase the comments on our profiles we do not wish to be there?
The following 5 users Like Narc's post:
  • SoulRipper, Callos, aviator, Verenikin, BambusBo
(11-09-2012, 04:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Maybe if we could erase the comments on our profiles we do not wish to be there?

I agree with this.
I have some ideas.
  • Being able to choose between pre-made backgrounds or even between backgrounds you made your self?

• SteamID Shown?

• Hours, RP Points, Money etc. Maybe split the Info Bars in two parts, so one box is about Real Life and another about In-Game stuff, such as Character name and so.

• Maybe a little link directing you to the profile owners ban? Like if you would search by his SteamID?

• Just being able to customize your profile into something more "you".
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • aviator, Narc, Anakonda, Verenikin
(11-09-2012, 05:22 PM)Equal Wrote: I have some ideas.
  • Being able to choose between pre-made backgrounds or even between backgrounds you made your self?

• SteamID Shown?

• Hours, RP Points, Money etc. Maybe split the Info Bars in two parts, so one box is about Real Life and another about In-Game stuff, such as Character name and so.

• Maybe a little link directing you to the profile owners ban? Like if you would search by his SteamID?

I agree with all of these, though perhaps the ban searching is a little too nosy? At least for something on their profile.
(11-09-2012, 06:30 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 05:22 PM)Equal Wrote: I have some ideas.

• SteamID Shown?

I agree with all of these, though perhaps the ban searching is a little too nosy? At least for something on their profile.

I agree to everything said.
Regards,
aviator
I do agree with all of the point Equal brought up. Apart from what he mentioned there is nothing else i can think of at the moment i would want on the profile pages.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It would be cool to make your own background, maybe your own customized theme or something too?

And placing everything where you want it to be would be pretty cool.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I'd like to have the YouTube window back that's all....
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]