Banrequest Pooptickler
Name of player: Doctor Pooptickler
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10212865

Time in GMT: 7 minutes before this was posted

Server: V2D

Summary: Fisheye just became a president so I went HSS, and when we just were done building defences, pooptickler comes up with a gun and two "hostages" which he brought up to use as meatshields. Anyways, he comes up trying to kill fisheye when he just became a pres. He raided alone. Please check logs from when fisheye got pres.
Evidence: [Image: AC436779EB1B99867736F42B7AEE2E0A5DFA547C] [Image: 3CA385E985274EA3FA4685A077B8C9E3F10A24D1] [Image: F8816FB35861E5451BBD16AFB5AB6235FE7B8145]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I can confirm this, me and some other SS saw it.
I was not aware that there was a new president and had no idea the other rebels just raided as they were not replying to the radio. I had no way of knowing there was a new president and I was in the process of raiding the previous president when this change must of happened.
(11-15-2012, 05:46 PM)Doctor Pooptickler Wrote: I was not aware that there was a new president and had no idea the other rebels just raided as they were not replying to the radio. I had no way of knowing there was a new president and I was in the process of raiding the previous president when this change must of happened.

So you didn't see the broadcasts that i posted right after i got pres? The first said: "I am your new pres." And then the laws! And you always have to check before you raid
I didn't see them because I was already in the process of raiding and the other rebels weren't replying to the radio.
(11-15-2012, 06:15 PM)Doctor Pooptickler Wrote: I didn't see them because I was already in the process of raiding and the other rebels weren't replying to the radio.

I could just say alot of stuff now but i wont, but i will say: You can't blame the rebels for not respoding in radio!
then how would I know they were raiding...
(11-15-2012, 06:21 PM)Doctor Pooptickler Wrote: then how would I know they were raiding...

Well if you don't know if they were raiding or not, then DON'T

btw: I wont post anything a single thing on this BR unless a admin tells. Cause i don't want to spam this BR. Bye
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Doctor Pooptickler (STEAM_0:0:10212865) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team