DrugDealer RP
DrugDealer RP

It was a warm summers day and me and the guys had alot of business to attend to,We had started to grow some weed and manufacture cocaine and heroin to sell.

It was me who took the apartments area and the other's were elsewhere,My friend(Salinsky)was the person keeping an eye on the drugs and setting us up with the drugs.We had to get as much money as we could before the other's went on the nightshift,So we packed up all the stuff and got out the door to start dealing.

We had local crackheads across the road from us,So they were the main customers,What we did was very simple,If we saw someone that looked stressed,We'd offer him or her drugs but sometimes they'd call the cops.

I saw a man walk by and asked him if he wanted any drugs,He obviously declined my offer and automatically called the cops,I had to make a split second decission and hided inside the apartments.I was lucky that the cop never came into the apartments.

We had our own frequency and used that to see what was going on,We heard a call from salinsky saying that he was being raided by the cops so we were going to go there but salinsky managed to get rid of them.

Later that day a Doctor came past us,Someone offered him drugs,He came in and said"I'm calling the cops,There is so many illegal stuff in here"We had to hostage him before he could tell,Salinsky drugged him but I was wanting him to have a quick death,So I came up behind him and slit his throat.

We managed to get about $1500 in cash that day.

Ofcourse later that day Corleone's came,We had them at gunpoint,Next thing you know they pull out a Desert Eagle and AK47.
You guys did awsome job. Well done. Smile
Thank you Ghostrider,But you failed at the Gladiator RP against me,No hits on me!

Nah,You did well... But not well enough.

**Matthew starts to laugh and walks off**
Great RP guys! I wanted to ask something to clear the air for me. I saw a discussion about a week ago about how many plants you can grow and everyone seemed to disagree. Can you guys tell me exactly how many plants I can grow at once so that I don't break the rules on growing?
You missed the part where we destroyed you.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
Xing or The Master of the Showdown,

All you do to me is RDM me because I left you're clan, now you just kill me when you see me, even when I'm doing a RP you'll just walts up and kill me, no wonder why EVERYONE thinks the YMCM are RDM'ers.
you kill a doctor just cuz he was gonna call the cops? nice rp..
(11-25-2012, 11:34 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: you kill a doctor just cuz he was gonna call the cops? nice rp..

nah i would say that is farley realistic i mean irl you would hostage someone if they had info which could get you in jail for 40 years i would say thats dead on they could of done interesting RP of getting rid of the body always wanted to try that myself.