Unban Request
Your name: andero96

Your ban ID: 17093

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: "Random tazing and encouraging extreme rule infractions."

Involved: Bunch of players who i can't remember. Although i can remember a fellow police officer 'sgt. citadel 2'.
Why we should unban you: One of the reason is that I tazed only one player who tazed me multiple times as I was a police officer I had to try to arrest him. So i don't think that's random tazing. I only ecouraged because they were shouting at us that they were recording and that because we tried to arrest them calmly they said it was against the rules or something.
Here's the deal, upon reconsideration I could agree to a reduction to three days.

Nothing less than that, I still saw you randomly tazing and were encouraging an extremely volatile player who ended up receiving a month.

What do you think?
(11-14-2012, 08:53 PM)Adman Wrote: Here's the deal, upon reconsideration I could agree to a reduction to three days.

Nothing less than that, I still saw you randomly tazing and were encouraging an extremely volatile player who ended up receiving a month.

What do you think?
Yeah, that sounds fair. Thanks
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player andero96 (STEAM_0:1:40414244) was reduced to 3 days.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team