Can't join without crashing
There are people on the server and Wormy can join fine, but every time i connect the usual "hl2 has stopped working" Pops up. Shade is also having the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this? Sad
(02-09-2011, 07:10 PM)Storm Wrote: There are people on the server and Wormy can join fine, but every time i connect the usual "hl2 has stopped working" Pops up. Shade is also having the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this? Sad

ive been getting that on an Ultimate Chimera Hunt game and I just reconnect a few times and it work, so a few servers must be having probs.
(02-09-2011, 07:10 PM)Storm Wrote: There are people on the server and Wormy can join fine, but every time i connect the usual "hl2 has stopped working" Pops up. Shade is also having the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this? Sad

I was gettin this too. Restarting my PC helped. Although that might have been a fluke. It seems random ...
From what I heard its the update that did this.

Im fine though, I can join the server and not crash.

But people were on the server saying about how HL2.exe would just stop working.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
What I did: Going into singleplayer and choosing RP_EvoCity_v2d as map. Then joined server. This worked for me, or it was pure luck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I try connect to server two times. Reuslt: Two crashes. Then I update wiremod. All is still okay
I'm getting this too. updating wire did not fix it.

What a pain.
What the fuck. I joined, managed to play fine for several hours, and then crashed. NOW I CAN'T JOIN AGAIN WITHOUT BLOODY CRASHING.

It's nice to see the servers are less buggy then when I stopped playing.

</sarcasm>
This is happening to me too. It was completely fine 30 minutes ago.
I know. What the 'ell? Any admins here to fix this shit up?
Can you join now?