Moderation team
(11-19-2012, 05:48 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:46 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: I dunno, most minges don't care about anything, admins don't scare them.

Admins are not here to scare anyone. They're here to keep the server clean from minges.

Ghostrider don't be a d1ck you know what i meant XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-19-2012, 05:48 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:46 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: I dunno, most minges don't care about anything, admins don't scare them.

Admins are not here to scare anyone. They're here to keep the server clean from minges.

That's the problem... People should follow the rules always and there's always a punk that doesn't want to, wasting his life to annoy others like hell.

Admins are also here to set those punks straight, they're not the cops, they're not your mother, they're just here to make sure we learn our place or GTFO.
(11-19-2012, 06:00 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 12:48 PM)Biowulf Wrote: This will get denied. No point in trying to push it trough, leave it.

but it just got accepted....<.<...

neither of us were expecting that since Nuka's suggestion problably got denied.
(11-19-2012, 05:51 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: That's the problem... People should follow the rules always and there's always a punk that doesn't want to, wasting his life to annoy others like hell.

Admins are also here to set those punks straight, they're not the cops, they're not your mother, they're just here to make sure we learn our place or GTFO.

They are here because the server owner wants everyone to have a good experience on his server. They are enforcing the rules, while helping others and making everyone feel welcome. Though, the last all members could provide.
Or it could be whatever reason he chooses, but that's what I am guessing.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • SoulRipper
(11-19-2012, 06:01 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:51 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: That's the problem... People should follow the rules always and there's always a punk that doesn't want to, wasting his life to annoy others like hell.

They are here because the server owner wants everyone to have a good experience on his server. They are enforcing the rules, while helping others and making everyone feel welcome. Though, the last all members could provide.
Or it could be whatever reason he chooses, but that's what I am guessing.

Well, sorry if I don't like having people wasting hours of their life annoying others when they could be playing COD or whatever crap kids play these days.

(No offense on COD fans.)
I'd say no tag, whenever minges see [FL] so and so join there is a definite decrease in the minge activity.
Well that's a good thing right, minge activity decreasing? Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-19-2012, 06:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Well that's a good thing right, minge activity decreasing? Cheese

True but for the wrongs reasons.

Damn an admin/mod joined. Put away the prop-block!

Oh well.
I'd still prefer RP moderators any day though
@Souls first post in this thread
[Image: 646.jpg]