Crowbars Replacement.
Title of Suggestion: Crowbars replacement.

Description: So, instead of crowbars, we could have baseball bats. That's all.

Why: People are more likely to beat someone up with a baseball bat not a crowbar, WAIT, Before you post : "ERMHAGHERD JUST DOWNLOAD A SKIN" no, if i will my lockpick will be also a baseball bat. And, before you post "THAT WOULD ADD MORE CONTENT, WE DONT WANT THAT"
... Oh my god, 5MB of additional content, im leaving this server!
It could help some roleplays. Also, if this would be accepted i found a baseball bat here : http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=98524
+/- support
(11-12-2012, 11:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: +/- support

If you do a +/- support, i'd like to hear your opinion.
+ Support.
+ Support

Remove the crow-bar and move this in and give it 25 HP damage.
I'd rather support this being added, AND keeping the crowbar. I like to have more options :-)
+support

Baseball bats are more commonly anchieved in real life than crowbars.
+Support

That way it'll be more realistic,as in my country,I've heard lots of reports of people beating up other people with baseball bats.
(11-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I'd rather support this being added, AND keeping the crowbar. I like to have more options :-)

I thought about replacing it, because new weapons are on the "Not Wanted suggestions" list.
(11-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I'd rather support this being added, AND keeping the crowbar. I like to have more options :-)

Noob (Minge): LAWL HE IS SO DEAD LAWLALWLALWLALWALAWLEWLALWLAWL

*Hits them and kills person so quickly that they cant see the minges name so-forth, He gets away with it.*