Fcuk
Exclamation 
Your name: Fcuk

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:36933042

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 1440 min

Reason for the ban: "RDM"

Why we should unban you: ok, so i was at the bank and got raieded by jamie (With /y raid) so as you do when your a citizen, you spawn outside the bank, so i did and went over to the BP, after which i saw Jamie (as being at clan war i got my gun out and /y raid killed him) so i killed him, after which storm came over and as he had raided me on a number of time's i thought he was going to pull a gun on me and kill me, so i killed him aswell, After that the ban hammer came down on me,
I belive this was not needed, even though i tecknicly i did RDM, within reason, they have raided me befor with Job Titles such as "Chef","BMD", and "Assassin" While being in clan "Yakuza" they looked at the clan and killed me, and thats what i did.

Fcuk
I was a chef + Hadn't raided in around 3 hours.
I didn't have SemperFi as my job title.
I was running a cafe. Which Wolf and evo saw later on.
I gave no hints towards me killing you, a newbie punched me at the bank, so i followed him around to BP to ask why and you rounded a corner and blasted me with an AK.
(02-08-2011, 10:06 PM)Fcuk Wrote: even though i tecknicly i did RDM

I was a witness to this. Storm was clearly just setting up a cafe, obviously not as SemperFi.

The point still remains - just because someone else has broken the rules in the past - you CANNOT do so yourself when you feel like it. Report the rulebreakers instead. It's not even the first time you've done this - back when I was admin I had to warn you and Yakuza about 3 times for it.

You're lucky to get off with a day ban for such blatant RDM.
(02-08-2011, 11:10 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 10:06 PM)Fcuk Wrote: even though i tecknicly i did RDM

I was a witness to this. Storm was clearly just setting up a cafe, obviously not as SemperFi.

The point still remains - just because someone else has broken the rules in the past - you CANNOT do so yourself when you feel like it. Report the rulebreakers instead. It's not even the first time you've done this - back when I was admin I had to warn you and Yakuza about 3 times for it.

You're lucky to get off with a day ban for such blatant RDM.

Can't word it any better.
-Signature removed-
Sorry, i couldnt report them in the past as they run arround with fucking weapons out in the streets and shoot you, well they did a while ago. and when you are getting raided, and are going to die within 2 seconds think "Oh i need a recording of this"...
If you dont want to be shot during a clan war dont have yakuza as your job name...thats why it's there