X-Trax Spectre
Sad 
Name of player:X-Trax Spectre ®

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30348667

Time in GMT: 15:45pm GMT+1

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: He came into my house and i told him to leave. I told him several times and at the end i killed him. then 3-4 min later I found him inside my house armed with an ak47. so i walked in and he opened fire (i was unarmed) i barely managed to get out alive. so i checked the tab menu and there were no admins online. then i grabbed a medic kit and loaded my tranq sniper so i could knock him unconscious and tie him but i failed and got killed. then i went back to stop him (breaking nlr i know stupid of me. But i lost all contras and my sniper). when i got back my friend/neighbor had tied him up. Then the big discussion began and we ended up dieing me and 2 of my friends because while we were talking he had PMed his friend and he came armed and killed all of us.

[b]Evidence: Now the only Evidence i got is 2 of my friends who were there all the time and witnessed it all.

PS. it would make me happy if i could get my Tranq sniper and Contras refunded Wink
You have 24 hours to upload video/picture evidence.

I am afraid witness testimonies on their own are not sufficient, if you realise that you won't be able to upload evidence I would appreciate it if you say so.
(11-11-2012, 04:03 PM)Adman Wrote: You have 24 hours to upload video/picture evidence.

I am afraid witness testimonies on their own are not sufficient, if you realise that you won't be able to upload evidence I would appreciate it if you say so.

im sorry but im not able to upload a video or picture Sad
but even though he might not get banned now i would really appreciate if i could got my contras or atleast my awesome tranq sniper back
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player X-Trax Spectre ® (STEAM_0:1:30348667) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, user is advised to gather more evidence in the future.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team