UnBan FusionPwN
Your name: FusionPwN

Your ban ID: 17016

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: V.I.P.

Why we should unban you: Me and V.I.P. just got banned for 1 day... this is kind of stupid, tell me where is the rule that forbids me from raiding whoever i want?? the guy that we raided didn't even respect the NLR and we are the ones that get ban really?? i just lost my apetite to play on this server

[General Rules]
1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.
2. Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.
3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.
7. An admin request message (@ command) should contain useful information such as the reason you need help. Non-informative, aggressive or caps-locked messages will get you kicked.
8. Scamming is not allowed.
9. Do not steal items which other players have dropped to carry out a transaction.
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode.
12. Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire.
13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
15. It’s not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.
16. No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or derivatives.
17. Do not use extremist symbols such as swastikas or hammers and sickles.
18. Your name should contain some alphabetic characters so it's possible to get you warranted for example.
19. It's not allowed to have URLs in your name, this is considered as advertisement.

[OOC and IC Rules]
1. Do not Metagame, that means don't talk in OOC ( Out Of Character) while in IC (In Character).
2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.
3. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
4. Don’t kill players because of their clan or their job.
5. In OOC, advert, request, radio and broadcast you may only speak in English. All other chats are international.
6. Do not have private conversations in the OOC, for that use the /pm command.
7. Do not spam /advert, you must wait at least 1 minute before advertising again.
8. Do not use OOC to call an admin. Use the @ command.
11. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don’t write caps-locked messages.

[Tools/Props Rules]
1. Do not propkill yourself or others.
2. Do not proppush at all.
3. Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items.
4. Do not propsurf yourself or others.
5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
6. Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission.
7. It's not allowed to make traps, constructions that kill people.
8. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.
10. All your constructions must be supported. This means no floating constructions.
11. Don't use vehicle seats to reach places (IE. Nexus bridge jump)
12. Do not spawn props during a combat situation. IE: Baricades for defence or offence, new structures.

[Door Rules]
1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.
2. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
3. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.
4. Custom doors have to be open 3 seconds or longer, you must also use the keypad you placed instead of the numpad on your keyboard.
5. Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side.
6. Do not build custom doors behind an unownable door, exceptions are: Nexus and offices.

[Job Rules]
1. When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes you must switch to unemployed.
2. You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
3. When you are unemployed you can have a custom job, but not any jobs which include any rule breaking.
4. Don't change jobs and buy what you need and change to another job. (powergaming).
5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

[Hostage Rules]
1. You must use rope on a hostage.
2. Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.
3. Do not disconnect to avoid being hostaged.
4. The maximum you can ask for the release of a hostage is $2000.
5. Once the hostage has gave you your demands you must release him/her.
6. Once you have taken a hostage you must look after them until they have accepted your demands.
7. Don’t hostage players randomly.
8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

[Basic Government Rules]
1. Do not buy contraband and then change your job to any government team.
2. Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
3. Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.
4. Don't abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government, you need a search warrant.
5. If you are a government official, and you receive word of a hostage situation, do not run straight in and shoot randomly.
6. You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.
7. When you spot contraband as Fireman or Paramedic, inform the government, do not destroy them yourself.

[President Rules]
1. As President you have to follow the server rules, for example you can't say that NLR breaking and RDM are allowed.
2. The President must answer warrants. You can either accept or deny them.
3. Do not warrant players without a RP reason, advised is to ask the reason before warranting.
4. Do not initiate a lockdown without a RP reason.
5. You must repeat your laws from time to time so new people are aware of them.
6. Do not spam broadcasts wait at least 1 minute before broadcasting again.
7. Do not use your presidential spawn protection to fall to the bottom of the Nexus

[Paramedic Rules]
1. The paramedics are not allowed to heal sides during a gun fight or raid.
2. As a paramedic you are not allowed to work for any of the underground forces. You may only work for the government.
3. Don't abuse your healing kit.

[Fireman Rules]
1. Do not randomly hit people with the Fire Axe.
2. Don't use the fire axe to break in houses, or to open doors randomly.

[Police Rules]
1. If you're a police officer/commander do not kill any other government member.
2. Only knock-out people for a valid RP reason.
3. Do not spam the knockout and wake-up weapon.
4. Don’t be an undercover police officer/commander that is working for rebels to kill the President.
5. NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio.

[Rebels/Mafia Rules]
1. When you are in a gang, you still can’t kill a person without a RP reason.
2. When you are in the same team, don’t kill your team members and don’t steal from them.
3. Don't throw molotovs without an RP reason.
4. Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.
5. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
6. Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first.
7. Do not make a contra base at respective spawn points. This causes NLR breakage.

[Vehicle Rules]
1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
2. Drive at the right side (not left) of the street, and not on the pavement.
3. Don't park your car on the middle of the street.
4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.
5. Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event.
6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.
7. Do not reconnect to get your stolen car back.
8. Do not build your own vehicle.
9. Do not spam the horn or siren.
10. Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.
11. Don't randomly crash into other vehicles.
12. Don't steal someones car when it’s getting unlocked.
13. Do not climb on your car, this is considered as propclimbing.
14. Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)

[Base Rules]
1. Walls used to surround a base can’t be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.
2. Don’t walk on the walls and don’t build walkways on them.
3. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
4. Bases must abide with the ‘Door Rules’ section.
5. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
6. Don’t use fading door tool to fade a prop away to shoot.
7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
8. Props where only 1 side is textured are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props for an advantage in shooting is not allowed.
9. Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)
You cannot raid whoever you want, you need a valid reason.

5. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.

Rebels/Mafia rules.
what valid reason????

what do you mean by valid reason?

i understand your point but 1 day ban???? really? now what am i going to do on a rainny sunday? -.-
A 24 hour ban tends to be a pretty standard one and is sufficient for a random raid.

I suggest you read some guides, and the roleplay guide located at the top of the forum.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Advertising
loooool sure dude i play on roleplay servers for like 2 years i dont need to read guides -.-

so following you logic ill just be unnemployed then i will raid whenever i want

i was one of the best admins in the server gmod.biz that is now closed
This is not gmod.biz, this is Fearless. You broke the rules, you ALWAYS need a valid reason to raid whether you're a rebel or unemployed.

If you don't read the guides and end up getting banned further down the line that is your problem.
you didn't even let me or V.I.P. talk you just banned us. does that count for Random ban? are you going to get banned?

and yes im mad, when it comes to things like this people never listen to both sides they just hear what they want

what about the guy that got raided and broke the NLR and came back to the place he died?? doesn't he get banned?
I asked you why you raided him, you didn't give a valid reason you just said 'Why can't we?'

He didn't break NLR, he called me to you and thus everything was OOC.

If you cannot offer any evidence or alternative reasoning for why this ban is not valid, the appeal will be denied.
if i just counted the times that i got raided the same way he did, one time i was all alone im my home and 3 guys just came in killed me and stole all my stuff, i called an admin like 100 times no one showed up

if we were raiding its because we needed money
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player FusionPwN (STEAM_0:1:2386183) will stand as issued.
Please note, rule infractions were clear and no ulterior motives or misunderstandings were notified.
It is unfortunate that you have had poor experiences with raiding in the past, 'money' is not a valid reason to raid.

The accused is advised to re-read the rules and look over Fearless' roleplay guides.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team