A story for the admins :/
[FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: Termin,i didnt get any evidence but there is a minge gun dealer and a bmd that are basing, i walked into there house and they said get out,i got out started to drive away and they killed me and stole my car :/ its starting to piss me off,When i accidently kill someone i get banned,when someone does something like that noone sees it :/
[FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: v33x is the minge server and no admins go on it:/
[FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: theres never any slots on the decent server :/

This is what i sent to termin a few mins ago.Fearless is starting to piss me off.I get banned when i cdm accidently,People then are driving down the road in BMWs at like 80mph,Cops dont do anything. The bmw mass cdms.Whats his excuse "uhhh i was going to fast" they didnt even try to stop or stear. They dont get banned or nothing.I get banned when people are breaking the rules massivly and nothing happens.There isnt enough admins play on the v33x server.

For example, Ban ID 15907. Im banned for killing the president.The president was FAILRPING,CDMING. he tryed to back into me. And i can see though cars how? Comeon Soul,you have a epic server but its not admined.It could be amazing.

No idiotic replys plz.
So, other people CDM, so you can do it too?
No.
Administrators work their buts of and you come here and act like this, oh please.
I just gave permission to promote a new admin to trial, named Adman. I agree that we need more administration on the server.

This looks a bit as an unban request to me though, please use Courthouse section for that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Verenikin, jman6495
(11-09-2012, 09:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I just gave permission to promote a new admin to trial, named Adman. I agree that we need more administration on the server.

ADMAN THE ADMIN!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
Well, lets dont be too harsh on a newcomers
Hello there DigitalDesiqn
By experience i will tell you that the current FearLess community is very friendly to everyone
But at the same time, we have a very strict set of rules which are MUST
I will give you some advice on how to start your bright future in here
First of all, on top of this page there is a link "GUIDE" (http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf) which will help you a lot, in temrs of
1) Introducing you of RP basics
2)and some special FearLess rules and restrictions
There is also a good sub-section in roleplay section which is also called guides, but these are mainly created by the community members/simple users. There are big and very detailed guides on to, how to RP properly as a certain JOB
http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

If you spotted someone breaking rules or you think that your ban is unjusticed and you want to prove that you are innocent, there is a Courthouse section as Soul already stated
Link to it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
NOTE: many users make a ban requests hich will be denied because of a very simple reason. In each forum section there are Threads which are important. Many people here call them STICKIES. They are on top of each sections
Read them carefully if you dont want your threads being ignored, or if you dont want to raise your warning level, which will result in a forum ban

Well, thats pretty much it for beginning
Hope it helps
Got any questions?
Reply here
PM me
or even better PM admins, they will always have a certain and clear answer for you
NOTE: Admins (most of them) both in servers and forums will be very busy
Be patient for a reply
Even ban requests can take up to a week time to be approved/denied
(11-09-2012, 09:36 PM)DigitalDesiqn Wrote: [FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: Termin,i didnt get any evidence but there is a minge gun dealer and a bmd that are basing, i walked into there house and they said get out,i got out started to drive away and they killed me and stole my car :/ its starting to piss me off,When i accidently kill someone i get banned,when someone does something like that noone sees it :/
[FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: v33x is the minge server and no admins go on it:/
[FL:RP] DigitalDesiqn: theres never any slots on the decent server :/

This is what i sent to termin a few mins ago.Fearless is starting to piss me off.I get banned when i cdm accidently,People then are driving down the road in BMWs at like 80mph,Cops dont do anything. The bmw mass cdms.Whats his excuse "uhhh i was going to fast" they didnt even try to stop or stear. They dont get banned or nothing.I get banned when people are breaking the rules massivly and nothing happens.There isnt enough admins play on the v33x server.

For example, Ban ID 15907. Im banned for killing the president.The president was FAILRPING,CDMING. he tryed to back into me. And i can see though cars how? Comeon Soul,you have a epic server but its not admined.It could be amazing.

No idiotic replys plz.
If you killed the president for breaking the rules then thats called backseat administrating, v33x is in need of more admins, however Soul is trying to do his best. I'm not too sure though that Adman will be frequenting v33x whatsoever.
(11-09-2012, 09:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I just gave permission to promote a new admin to trial, named Adman. I agree that we need more administration on the server.

This looks a bit as an unban request to me though, please use Courthouse section for that.

Ah im not banned,It just pisses me off when people get away with things i wouldnt :/

(11-09-2012, 09:47 PM)HellShell Wrote: So, other people CDM, so you can do it too?
No.
Administrators work their buts of and you come here and act like this, oh please.

Where did i say i cdm because other people do?
I have been admin a long time ago on previous community's but admins are people who administrate Every server, nit just check one out an go off, they have to be active on both servers in this case, not just stay on v2d 24/7 and let v33x for what it is, the only on who is 'checking' v33x is jamie.

But he joined 10 secs ban ed some guys and go off, people were pissed after that happening.

This is in my opinion btw Smile
(11-09-2012, 09:36 PM)DigitalDesiqn Wrote: The president was FAILRPING

No proof = no failrp.
keep posting threads regarding this topic won't change anything. If there is a good active player, after votes, discussions, etc. etc. etc... a player will be promoted to admin. 1 new admin in the team.
Within the next 3/4 months another admin will be promoted. Yeeeyy, another extra admin.

If they don't administrate enough, be your own admin. (that means screens, vids. Not other unallowed stuff).
If you recorded the FailRP, cdm or whatever it may be. Just freaking DISCONNECT if you can't stand the person(s).

Otherwise it'll only make you annoyed, which will result in you failing agains that person and get caught instead.

Hmkay?
Well, I will administrate whatever server needs it. If v33x is having problems then send me a message and I'll get right on to it.

Also, if there are no admins on and you don't gain evidence, nothing will happen. The best option is to gather evidence and post a ban request.